bazshilling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello good people i'm just wondering if you can do this with smash brawl or does it have to be lego indiana jones just i've updated my wii like noob and now can't softmod it. I've read up on places and some say EITHER games but some say it's just for the 4.3-U please help me out just i have the original smash brawl but not lego indiana jones and the price has shot up for this. Many thanks in advance

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, you can't use the PAL version of ssbb to mod your wii. Any softmod before the update? Modchip installed?

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
No, you can't use the PAL version of ssbb to mod your wii. Any softmod before the update? Modchip installed?

My buddy's Wii had a softmod prior to his kids' updating to 4.3. Does that help in getting back to 4.2?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
do u have ANY forwarder channels still installed on your Wii?

do u still have bootmii @ boot2 still installed?

Even if u had priiloader it woulda been overwritten when u updated so I wont bother asking about that

if the answer to any of those questions is yes, then u don't need a disc at all to exploit your wii

bazshilling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no it had not been done, i checked the firmware first and it was on 3.1 so i just updated it thinking it would update to 4.2 (because the last time i updated one thats what it went to and it was easy to softmod it) but instaed of looking up on the internet i just went ahead with it like a noob. Now the price of that game has shot up and i've been to my local rental store and they don't have it and i feel robbed having to pay the prices for it. Just have to hope someone out there in south shields is willing to lend me it for a hour, Or futher a field (willing to pay postage and package) lol

WiiJohn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can sympathise. The prices even for preowned lego Indiana Jones has rocketed. £30 is the going rate if you bid on ebay.
Try rent or borrow.

If you do manage to get one XFlax guide is very good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol