Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HaniKazmi said:
Golfman560 said:
HaniKazmi said:
Golfman560 said:
...but can animated health screen be made?
Check WiiPowers thread, thats exactly what hes done.

Searching got me to his profile, but I can't find the topic. And flood control slows me down.
Sorry, it was WiiCrazy

[url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=132452]http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=132452[/url]

thanks, i didn see that

Posts merged

QUOTE(masterjoel201 @ Jan 30 2009, 01:26 AM)
I installed 00000042 app, then later a custom health menu... is that the problem?

were did you get the 0000000042.app from?

YukMouth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Puma said:
YukMouth said:
Wasnt in my file.
SORRY. I will down yours then.
THANKS
May I ask who you got it from and who is clamining credit for it?

I got it off "Deminod.c" well you know the rest.
Maybe this one was from "Blckcatz-games.n"....I have downed so many the last couple days.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
A thought: might it be risky to have the Nintendo Channel installed on a SoftMii'd system? Before it will allow you to download DS demos, it makes you agree that your usage statistics will be sent off to Nintendo for their perusal; since SoftMii screws up the usage stats (go look at them, any game you play will be listed under "Others" instead of its title), it might not be so wise to send them off to Nintendo any time they like.

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked that on wiibrew, and they said the homebrew channel wouldn't show up or something like that.

I wouldn't take any risks, though. Just download a DS emulator and the rom for "demos"
tongue.gif

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vague Rant said:
A thought: might it be risky to have the Nintendo Channel installed on a SoftMii'd system? Before it will allow you to download DS demos, it makes you agree that your usage statistics will be sent off to Nintendo for their perusal; since SoftMii screws up the usage stats (go look at them, any game you play will be listed under "Others" instead of its title), it might not be so wise to send them off to Nintendo any time they like.
They can also tell if you have used the hombrew channel, yet they havent done anything yet

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YukMouth said:
Puma said:
YukMouth said:
Wasnt in my file.
SORRY. I will down yours then.
THANKS
May I ask who you got it from and who is clamining credit for it?

I got it off "Deminod.c" well you know the rest.
Maybe this one was from "Blckcatz-games.n"....I have downed so many the last couple days.

just for your info, your now at the root of softmii, so ignore what ever you have seen before and read all this posts
if you dont what your wii to brick that is my advice

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
HaniKazmi said:
Vague Rant said:
They can also tell if you have used the hombrew channel, yet they havent done anything yet
The homebrew channel is considerably less illegal than burnt game copies.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vague Rant said:
HaniKazmi said:
Vague Rant said:
And how will they tell if you are using burnt copies or just have preloader for the brick protection and/or hacks.

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
minus A Right 1 Up B Right Up 2 2 A
this is the code for installing preloader 26 right?
well the problem is that i press all that buttons and nothing happen
any halp? it should be fast?

nomis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
umm I need some help. I followed the guide through and had no problems at all but now when I try to start a game the screen turns black and nothing happens. I tried to switch tv type in settings to see if that would help but when I choosed another setting my screen turned black again and my TV began sending a low frequency sound. What should I do? Have I bricked it ?
frown.gif

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
to change/modify a wii ISNT ILLEGAL ANYWERE
the illegal part is not having the original version of your copy
so...
i'm going to jail...
tongue.gif

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nomis said:
umm I need some help. I followed the guide through and had no problems at all but now when I try to start a game the screen turns black and nothing happens. I tried to switch tv type in settings to see if that would help but when I choosed another setting my screen turned black again and my TV began sending a low frequency sound. What should I do? Have I bricked it ?
frown.gif
are you talking about originals or backups?

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
OP
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
HaniKazmi said:
Golfman560 said:
I know this would be rather hard to do, but can animated health screen be made? I haven't bothered with Healthii yet since I don't really want a HS, but if animated one can be made I'd try and make a cool design or just see what others make.
Check WiiPowers thread, thats exactly what hes done.

WiiPower hasnt done a animated health screen, hese autoboot'd a .dol that displays a image, plays a mp3 and then contines to SysMenu

you cant patch the original health screen to animation because as far as we've found it wont support it...

the main menu on the other hands :-p

newayz....

jus fort i'd say my peice about tha

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
HaniKazmi said:
Vague Rant said:
HaniKazmi said:
Vague Rant said:
And how will they tell if you are using burnt copies or just have preloader for the brick protection and/or hacks.
Oh, this is something preloader does? My bad then, thanks for the correction.

EDIT: I just checked though, and originals still display correctly in the stats, only backups do it, so the point remains.

Karizmatik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, need some help here or advice if you will. I just started on this little project today and was following the step-by-step guide and everything was going smooth until I got to the preloader step. It just goes to a screen with some warnings yada yada and then just stays on that screen. It never reboots and I've done the little code and tried the reset method I read somewhere. I have just got done reading through 56 pages of this thread so don't say I haven't tried lol. I dont have the wii controller if that matters, I just have the wii-remote. Now, onto my second problem. I just tried to download the version on this thread (i got my original from somewhere else) which I did but now when I try to put it on my SD card it says it's write protected. Any idea how to remove that protection on Vista, I been using it all day with no problems so I'm not sure what has happen. Thanks for any help guys, it's appreciated.

P.S. This will allow me to play downloaded games on my Wii correct? lol

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HaniKazmi said:
problem with package, it is actually 0.25. Download 0.27 now, password is

H= home
A=A
R=Right
D=Down
L=left
U=up
M=minus
P=plus

QUOTE(Karizmatik @ Jan 29 2009, 11:47 PM) Hello guys, need some help here or advice if you will. I just started on this little project today and was following the step-by-step guide and everything was going smooth until I got to the preloader step. It just goes to a screen with some warnings yada yada and then just stays on that screen. It never reboots and I've done the little code and tried the reset method I read somewhere. I have just got done reading through 56 pages of this thread so don't say I haven't tried lol. I dont have the wii controller if that matters, I just have the wii-remote. Now, onto my second problem. I just tried to download the version on this thread (i got my original from somewhere else) which I did but now when I try to put it on my SD card it says it's write protected. Any idea how to remove that protection on Vista, I been using it all day with no problems so I'm not sure what has happen. Thanks for any help guys, it's appreciated.

P.S. This will allow me to play downloaded games on my Wii correct? lol

The write protect is probably because there will be a physical lock switch on the sd card, which you have closed.

And yes, this lets you play downloaded games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up