MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
erm as far as i know it should do, i havent actually managed to find a video on that, i was planning on just trying it when i can send another GC game to my computer
tongue.gif

aslo, waiting on that answer to custom menus still
tongue.gif
how do i install custom theme and if i install will it overwrite custom health if it uses tweaks?

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mikeyt1998 said:
erm as far as i know it should do, i havent actually managed to find a video on that, i was planning on just trying it when i can send another GC game to my computer
tongue.gif

aslo, waiting on that answer to custom menus still
tongue.gif
how do i install custom theme and if i install will it overwrite custom health if it uses tweaks?

hmm.. Im not sure about custom menus.. Im still iffy on installing any custom menu's, themes, hacked health intro's. Ive been looking at the custom themes and dont really like any of them. Also there was a thing about softmii 1.0 which i didnt like when installing the custom menu. It had the word "a**hole" when trying to access the system menu. I might just install a custom health intro, i'll post here if i do it.

OH nevermind i figured out how to install custom themes. Just download the ones you like from softmii.org (remember theres no www.), unzip and place the app file in your SD under the "softmii" folder. then run HBC, load #6 softmii tweak toy and choose the app you downloaded. As far as i know it should replace the menu with a custom one. Not sure about the health intro.

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mikeyt1998 said:
yeah i've got the health screens nailed, its just themes. i'd install one right now if someone said how to lol. been days since anyone has attempted the question...
tongue.gif

check my previous post, hope that helps.

Posts merged

how did you install health screens? Was it also with softmii tweak toy or did you use healthii??

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well i've used both
smile.gif

if you have a 00000042(U)/45(E).app**** then you can use tweaks, if its a .health file then you use healthii with the .health file in a folder on the root called healthii. both give the same results though
smile.gif
(if you rename the app**** to ****.health then you can install it using healthii and vice versa. depends what you want to use)

the thing is i didnt use softmii tweaks toy. i just used the one called softmii tweaks which came with softmii 0.9.5. i dont really know if they are the same thing which is what i'm worrying about XD

i'm hoping that because i used healthii to install my healthscreen the menu wont overwrite it if i use tweaks to install it. guess i'll find out soon though! thanks for that by the way lithium

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the app file that contains health screens is the same one that contains custom menu changes. Both are installed the same way, and will overwrite each other at this point in time. There is something being worked on right now so we can get away from apps and just distribute the tpls. This way you can take the parts you like from various themes and healthscreens and automagically create a CSM using them.

Cmurda187

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the new Cmios by wanin r3 that cme with the new softmii package and when I go to launch a game cube game thru the disk channel it just resets the wii. Does anyone know what issue I am having?
wacko.gif

linkmaster03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some day...

1235099351.png

(little mockup by me, watermark is from source image)

Here are the layers if anyone else wants to make mockups to fantasize what our menus will look like one day:

1235156695.png

1235158943.png

1235164794.png

1235150208.png

noir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lithium210 said:
Also there was a thing about softmii 1.0 which i didnt like when installing the custom menu. It had the word "a**hole" when trying to access the system menu. I might just install a custom health intro, i'll post here if i do it.

I didn't realize people were so sensitive about how their console's spoke to them. I can understand not liking what it says, but for people to make a choice of whether or not to install something based on a word? Seriously?

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noir said:
lithium210 said:
Also there was a thing about softmii 1.0 which i didnt like when installing the custom menu. It had the word "a**hole" when trying to access the system menu. I might just install a custom health intro, i'll post here if i do it.

I didn't realize people were so sensitive about how their console's spoke to them. I can understand not liking what it says, but for people to make a choice of whether or not to install something based on a word? Seriously?

personally i dont care if it says that on my wii, but i wanted to do this on my nephew's wii and i dont want it saying that. Yeah i know, if i dont like it dont install it but its nothing i can do about it. thats what the creators wanted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1