Hacking Soft reset

qwsed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to make this option always active? Meaning not needing to config a game each time i play it if i want the function or not (M3 REAL/Sakura)?

Im split between M3 (Sakura pref.), CycloDS.

El Blacksheep

Trophies
Website
tryorke.no-ip.info
XP
Country
United States
while we're on the topic of global features: GBA loading (Fast vs Slow), since almost all my gba games need to be slow-loaded in order to allow saving.

PS: g6team, take a look at this neat little feature the cyclo has: in-game text reader. it may sound frivolous or unnecessary, but many gamers (especially perfectionists/completionists) like to use walkthroughs for their games to make sure they don't miss anything. being able to toggle back and forth between your game and your walkthrough without being bound to your PC would probably put the m3 devices back into contention for best slot-1 device.

or at least it'd make this M3 Real owner very happy.

lilaznkilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It probably be easier to make 2 Global settings(NDS and GBA), which does everything with the exception of cheats(Not the cheat switch).

@El Blacksheep: Well since there's RT-Save now, you can save then soft reset, open up the walkthrough and read it, then launch the game and RT load. Its more of a hassle but it still works.

superbob

Trophies
XP
Country
France
El Blacksheep said:
while we're on the topic of global features: GBA loading (Fast vs Slow), since almost all my gba games need to be slow-loaded in order to allow saving.

PS: g6team, take a look at this neat little feature the cyclo has: in-game text reader. it may sound frivolous or unnecessary, but many gamers (especially perfectionists/completionists) like to use walkthroughs for their games to make sure they don't miss anything. being able to toggle back and forth between your game and your walkthrough without being bound to your PC would probably put the m3 devices back into contention for best slot-1 device.

or at least it'd make this M3 Real owner very happy.
Talking about that (in game text), while M3R now features the RT menu maybe it could be easier to implement this kind of feature, couldn't it be ?
Well I don't pretend to be an expert on flashcarts, but it seems logical ...

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The soft-reset switch is saved in the .OPT file, so if you want to add soft-reset to all of your ROMs without going through Sakura itself you can use it for one game and copy the OPT file, renaming it to the name of the ROM you want soft-reset for. Could this have unforeseen consequences? Yeah. Have I noticed any? No.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended