Trophies
XP
Country
United States

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Already ordered a modded memory card. Just trying to find which discs to use for the back ups
Verbatum I've used in the past. People say to use -R disc's, But I've had succses with both +R & -R.

Does a generic PS2 Network adapter work with OPL? I've heard the are not compatibles at all
They have just released updates to the daily builds of OPL that work with GameStar network/HDD adapters. The popular file manager uLauncher has been forked to wLaunchELF & that also works with GameStar adapters too ;)

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Koksi__

Koksi__

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already ordered a modded memory card. Just trying to find which discs to use for the back ups
Understood. If there was a way to use a hard drive with a PS2, then I'd have recommended going with that instead, as it loads 10X faster than through DVD. Sadly the adapters only fit on the Phat model. :(

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Reactions: Koksi__

Shiggitay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if a modded HDLoader or HDLGameInstaller exists that'll rip any game even if it's not ESR patched? I have a few games I burned some years ago from legit presses that I've since sold, and I wanted to rip them to my HDD to play with OPL, but I'd rather not have to reburn them ESR patched to rip them. I've thought about getting a modchip installed to circumvent all that, but if there's a modded HDL solution that'd be optimal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5