Hacking Soft mod suggestions.

Itsatrap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my birthday is around the corner and I'm considering buying a Wii since soft modding looks easy (kind of?)
After reading post here allot of people say this can be done for free with the exception of the 2gb SD card.
Though after reading all the post I came across words that I'm not familiar with and got kind of lost.
I found this http://www.howtomodyourwii.com/ but id rather not spend 35 USD on something unless I have to.
If the copy of Twilight Princess is needed I have a friend with a copy.
Anyways I guess what im asking is could someone direct me to a guide of how to soft mod or is BreWii the only option.

Thank you!

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's quite the username you've got there...

But seriously, there are stickies at the top of this thread that do everything you want for free. Don't support the scammers plz

Itsatrap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick reply, But I had clicked on the "Modify any Wii 4.2 & below" thread but it said that it was for advanced users that already had any idea of what they were doing because he would leave some things out that advanced users would already know.

Posts merged

Thanks for the quick reply, But I had clicked on the "Modify any Wii 4.2 & below" thread but it said that it was for advanced users that already had any idea of what they were doing because he would leave some things out that advanced users would already know.

Itsatrap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Posts merged

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Indeed, read it, then if you've got questions, I'm sure one of us wouldn't mind helping you. Another good resource if you see a lot of terms you don't quite understand is wiibrew.org

Itsatrap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys thanks for the help!
yaywii.gif

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Keep note: a compatible SD card is indeed needed, but it's adviced to have a decent-sized USB drive as well (not "needed", but at least very handy...and in the long run more cost-effective than a stack of DVD's).

As for the sticky: 9th_sage is correct. The guide contains everything there is, and it's up to date (the twilight hack is kinda outdated now). It just doesn't contain every little detail of everything (the important things are there, though).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr