• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,949
  • Replies 30
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
Nice song and beatmap. First time I've seen a ranked, 8 star map. Too bad I can't try any difficulty since my mouse skills are crap and my tablet pen broke :(
I need to get a tablet, what brand do you have?
Because i'm getting tired of my hand twisting during jumps (It hurts after some time)

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Reactions: Red9419

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
*looks at price*
Nooooopppeeee.
After I posted this, I see that somebody is selling used Wacom Bamboo CTL-470 for $20. I'll go with that I guess.
well, this is about the cheapest Wacom tablet you can get as new. good luck with the used one, then.

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
I need to get a tablet, what brand do you have?
Because i'm getting tired of my hand twisting during jumps (It hurts after some time)
I actually use the Huion H420 since I don't do much drawing. If you can, go for a Wacom since they're higher quality. I don't really care so I stick with my Huion.

Reactions: Deleted User

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
osu! is weeb shit

Now excuse me I'm off to ejeculating into my Hatsune Miku Bodypillow weebs.

:^)

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
osu! is weeb shit
Well, technically osu! has nothing to do with weebs apart from the majority of the beatmaps being Japanese music. The original game that osu! was based off of was a Michael Jackson rhythm game for the DS iirc.

D

Deleted User

OP
Well, technically osu! has nothing to do with weebs apart from the majority of the beatmaps being Japanese music. The original game that osu! was based off of was a Michael Jackson rhythm game for the DS iirc.
Uhm, no? It wasn't related to MJ rhythm game, it was related to another game which involved just tapping the circles to the rhythm to the song, for DS. I think it was osu! no bak-i forgot.

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Uhm, no? It wasn't related to MJ rhythm game, it was related to another game which involved just tapping the circles to the rhythm to the song, for DS. I think it was osu! no bak-i forgot.
It was a game from the Elite Beat Agents Franchise with the same name osu!

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario.