Homebrew so there is free shop and roms, but what else is a good thing to get on a modded 3ds?

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't see any difference between having Menuhax or A9lh,actually,

Um,it's not allowed to sent links,so I won't sent any,but no,the part 1 is ''The first thing this guide will do is to gain full control over the security processor of the device, the ARM9.''
Links are fine, but links to that ISO site and that titlekeys site and other piracy websites are not.

discodance77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ultimate GBA to CIA converter on your pc so you can install any GBA game onto your 3ds. (Runs like the ambassador games, no save states or pausing, but perfect compatability and accuracy

SwaGoat

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Its ok to link Plailect's guide here. Do you have a N3DS, O3DS, or 2DS? What system version is it on? Finally, do you have a working internet browser on your 3DS? I will link you the proper part of the guide if you can tell me this info.
I have an O3ds version 9.2(EUR)

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(ARM9) This is the Part of the guide I was talking about.

Also,something I forgot to mention,is that I'm also quite afraid of bricking my 3ds System.Yeah,I know,bricks are rare,unless you do something stupid,but still there's like a 15% chance to get a brick.
You may think I overreact,but another 3ds system is unaffordable right now,and I don't have the choice of fixing a bricked 3ds through hardmod.
Is there any ''poll'' or something indicating how many got their 3ds bricked/partially bricked,or the reasons why?

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emulators
cheats
screenshots
screen recorder (new 3ds only)
play out of region games
homebrew

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an O3ds version 9.2(EUR)

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(ARM9) This is the Part of the guide I was talking about.

Also,something I forgot to mention,is that I'm also quite afraid of bricking my 3ds System.Yeah,I know,bricks are rare,unless you do something stupid,but still there's like a 15% chance to get a brick.
You may think I overreact,but another 3ds system is unaffordable right now,and I don't have the choice of fixing a bricked 3ds through hardmod.
Is there any ''poll'' or something indicating how many got their 3ds bricked/partially bricked,or the reasons why?
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Homebrew-Launcher-(Browser)
Start here.

As far as bricks go, I have personally installed a9lh on 17 systems and not had a single brick. If you follow the guide very carefully, and use the correct files for your system, bricks are VERY rare.

Reactions: astrangeone

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excluding user error (mainly using the wrong otp), I believe the brick rate is one in about four thousand.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Regarding your original topic:
- JK's Save Manager - I usually install it as usual on all my client's 3DSes.
- Hourglass9 - the ability to convert actual physical games to cias on your 3DS, and the ability to restore firmwares - yes, please.
- breaking region locking? Yes...definitely.
- emulators (I've installed GBA emulators for my friends...)

And I've installed A9LH on 20+ units (both 2DSes/3DSes/N3DSes) and I've never had a brick happen.

Reactions: Mikemk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...