Hacking SO MANY CARDS O_O

phoenix345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I was thinking about getting a DS flash card for my DSi, for the sole purpose of running backups. But when I looked on the forum, i was shocked to see so many different cards. So which on should I get. Again, I have a DSi and want to play backups, I am also looking for one thats relativly cheap. Can anyone help me out?

phoenix345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well M3i is looking good to me so far, if it plays ds backups, i am all for it
biggrin.gif
where can I get one?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You want something cheap? Than get the Acekard 2i its about only 15-18 dollars. If you want something with features like RTS and RTG get the M3i Zero. Both are pretty good in compatibility Acekard 2i has faster updates to its game compatibility which makes it the #1 cart with the best Rom Compatibility. I know some retailers that have good service like

Dealextreme- 12 dollars(acekard) but you will get your package in about 1-3 months.
Realhotstuff - 24 dollars(acekard) it takes about 1-3 days to get to your house, but its pretty expensive
0shippingzone.com - 15 dollars(acekard) Really good service they will always answer you back if you have a question, and really cheap. Shipping takes about 4-8 days.

jak larnak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you don't care about useless options like real time save or in-game guide, then you should get an Acekard 2i.
One of the best flashcards and the cheapest at the same time! (13$ on DealExtreme)
Just put the AKAIO firmware on it and enjoy!

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Go to dealextreme and order it for $21 you will ove it it has a great menu good features good team 2 firmwares and even a LED on the back how cool is that???

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockstar99 said:
Go to dealextreme and order it for $21 you will ove it it has a great menu good features good team 2 firmwares and even a LED on the back how cool is that???

I kind of wouldn't want to buy any Flashcart from dealextreme just because of its bad shipping,service, and sometimes it has bad batches. I would only order DS accesories from them like Touch Screens and stuff like that because no one else sells it.
0shippingzone sells it for only 24 dollars(original price is 26 but they are having a Sale if you enter the coupon code you get 7% off.) and they have faster shipping than DX and much better service.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
You want something cheap? Than get the Acekard 2i its about only 15-18 dollars. If you want something with features like RTS and RTG get the M3i Zero. Both are pretty good in compatibility Acekard 2i has faster updates to its game compatibility which makes it the #1 cart with the best Rom Compatibility. I know some retailers that have good service like

Dealextreme- 12 dollars(acekard) but you will get your package in about 1-3 weeks.
Realhotstuff - 24 dollars(acekard) it takes about 1-3 days to get to your house, but its pretty expensive
0shippingzone.com - 15 dollars(acekard) Really good service they will always answer you back if you have a question, and really cheap. Shipping takes about 4-8 days.

Fixed that for yah.

phoenix345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well it looks like acekard is the way to go now
biggrin.gif
thanks for the links and info guys, i'm also releaved to hear that dealsextreem doesn't take months, but weeks to ship. So i am gonna gonna go with that ($12? AWESOME) thanks guys
biggrin.gif

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
how come no one shops at GameByGame? I always have received great service.

Acekards there are $23, free shipping. It gets upgraded to 1st Class also, so I get my stuff in about 2-3 days.

phoenix345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, so your telling me that if i went and ordered a acekard right now, and tried to play it on my one and only dsi, it wouldn't work?

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if its 1.4 thats why im saying get an m3 it can easly be updated to work without an extra ds and is a great cart with more features and abetter menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i know this isn't the place but does/did anybody have the same issue as me?