Hacking SO MANY CARDS O_O

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a M3i Zero but I have a M3DS Real, and I saw a video on the M3i Zero, it looks just like the M3DS Real. I too have problems with my M3 booting up. I also have an AceKard 2i and much prefer that over the M3DS Real. I think the menu works a lot better than the M3DS Real. I have ordered multiple time from GameByGame and 3 days is amount of time I waited for any order. Plus GameByGame is a good forum supporter, having contests and such. GameByGame is out of California, another plus since I live in the USA, probably accounts for the quick shipping.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what all that talk about updating the AceKard 2i is about, the first thing I did when I got my DSi was update to 4.1. When the AceKard 2i came in the mail, I updated the firmware on it, without a DS, and all works fine.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to the latest firmware from Nintendo, then downloaded the latest firmware for the AceKard 2i, and my flash cart works, isn't that how it's works. My AceKart 2i shows an icon for the Danny Phantom game in the cartridge channel.

And I didn't use a DS to flash the cart, just dropped the ak 2i firmware on the micro SD and insalled with DSi.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameByGame is good but expensive. Realhotstuff is good but expensive. 0shippingzone is good and cheap. As far as I know 0shippingzone.com responded to all my emails within minutes.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That means your Acekard was already preinstalled with the 1.4 fix. iFish please work on your grammar its pretty hard for me to understand you.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps it was flashed, but I thought it wouldn't work when I first tried it. Maybe I thought I flashed it because when I downloaded the AKAIO, the updated firmware came with it. Guess I'll find out with the next update.

phoenix345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well not just yet. i'm not gonna buy it for a while, i just made this topic so that when i am ready, i know which one to get and where to get it from.

rooker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont know if anyone else noticed but gbalpha has been putting out firmware upgrades like a fiend. And whoever says they wouldn't use Real time save, I said the same thing. Just try it, it saves you so much time on some games and you'll grow to to love it.

For example, I was playing Geometry Wars Galaxies and I was having an awesome game shattering my high score and I needed to get to a class. So I RTS saved at the point and left for class and it was ready to go at the point I saved when I got back.

It also saved me glorious time when playing the god damn Temple of the Ocean King dungeon from Zelda for the billionth time. If you save using the menu and not get to a teleport deep in the dungeon IT RESETS. If i didnt have RTS i would of stabbed the game. I play for short bursts and this thing allows me to save wherever I want. Granted its completely broken in some games but its slowly being fixed every update.

0ShippingZone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.0ShippingZone.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Just a quick note about our service.

We test every flashcard before we send it out. We know it takes a long time to deliver to US or Europe from China. We want to make sure we take care of the defective ones before they get to you. This is not 100% guaratee, but it sure takes care of a lot of DOA issues. It saves us a lot of troubles and good for our customers to. More work for our staffs though, but well, they get paid for doing the work anyway.

We did ask some of our customers to let people know about us. I think they just overdid it at GBAtemp. I still thank those people for saying good things about us. I hope that you guys can have the experience as they do with us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM