Gaming so is the switch selling well or no

darkten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In short, I stand for it that today an XB1 or PS4 has more return value than a Switch, all of this because lack of software in the latter, and that is something that I hope will change in the future, giving then a big lead to the Switch just because of its portability feature.

The system has been on the market for 36 days. Active 3rd Party development began late last year. It find it a little...asymmetric to apply this "lack of software" metric to a system that has been "around" essentially for less than a year with two systems that have...not.

I think a better metric would be the platform one - how is it looking for things for the PS4 Pro Platform? Has the software library for the PSVR gotten any better?

For a system that has been on the street for 36 Days...I...I just don't think it is a dire wasteland of a software environment :)

Reactions: sarkwalvein

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The system has been on the market for 36 days. Active 3rd Party development began late last year. It find it a little...asymmetric to apply this "lack of software" metric to a system that has been "around" essentially for less than a year with two systems that have...not.

I think a better metric would be the platform one - how is it looking for things for the PS4 Pro Platform? Has the software library for the PSVR gotten any better?

For a system that has been on the street for 36 Days...I...I just don't think it is a dire wasteland of a software environment :)
Yeah, but I have a sour taste after the Wii U.
I have my Switch, I have hope, but I won't be spreading hope on it until perhaps in a year when we can tell for sure if the software arrived or not.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is still selling out within minutes when an online shop gets them.

I know people that plan on going to Toys'r'us before they open and waiting to get one in the morning since they held some for their Sunday ad.

So yeah, it is still selling well.

i was at a birthday party yesterday on sunday apr9, a childs bday party, and i saw a young man with a switch. so i chatted with him and he told me he sat through the night (that morning) with a bunch of other people at toys r us til the morning to get it, he said the line was long then too

Reactions: jpx86

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ