so if you had a death note...

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so lately i've found myself rewatching death not but this time subbed but my question is if you had a death note who would you write in it?

in case you don't know what a death-note is it is a notebook that you write the name of the person you want dead and the circumstances.

me i would write Shintarō Ishihara(mainly cause of bill156)

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I have no idea. I'd have a huge moral dilemma over using it as I wouldn't like to be responsible for another human's death. Maybe I'd test it on George Bush though

DarkShinigami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AlanJohn said:
I know that by using the Death Note you can control a human before his death.
So I would take some rich bastard and make him give me all of his money.
Then I would write that he died because of heart problems.
you sure heart problems is the way to go i would have it a more fitting death based on his personality. if he is the worst id make him commit suicide in the slowest and painfullest manner if he aint horrid but still deserve death i'd write down no cause of death cause the default cause is a heart attack unless specified within 60 seconds.

why test on bush test on Ishihara

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
DarkShinigami said:
AlanJohn said:
I know that by using the Death Note you can control a human before his death.
So I would take some rich bastard and make him give me all of his money.
Then I would write that he died because of heart problems.
you sure heart problems is the way to go i would have it a more fitting death based on his personality. if he is the worst id make him commit suicide in the slowest and painfullest manner if he aint horrid but still deserve death i'd write down no cause of death cause the default cause is a heart attack unless specified within 60 seconds.

why test on bush test on Ishihara
My death note says you need to write them in 40 seconds...
What death note are you using?
unsure.gif

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Me, 6012, brain explodes from massive orgasm, but otherwise seeming in perfect health and looking good, while banging a couple of the latest in a continuous line of nubile young nympho's.

DarkShinigami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup so you can make the person or persons dance like a monkey go bankrupt then hang them selves. wait that sounds like a good idea to do to the owner of sony

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guys are forgetting that if the guy you kill does something suspicious, like give all of his money to a complete stranger (you) it would make it reeeal easy for the poice to catch you.

What I would do is have one criminal in a jail go on a murdering spree, killing all the other truly evil criminals in that jail, and then commiting suicide. Rinse and repeat for others, but make them spanned out and not following any pattern.

This would be FAR less suspicious than all of them suddenly having heart attacks IMO. Light's a goddamn genius in the series, but he does have his derp moments.

DarkShinigami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:
You guys are forgetting that if the guy you kill does something suspicious, like give all of his money to a complete stranger (you) it would make it reeeal easy for the poice to catch you.

What I would do is have one criminal in a jail go on a murdering spree, killing all the other truly evil criminals in that jail, and then commiting suicide. Rinse and repeat for others, but make them spanned out and not following any pattern.

This would be FAR less suspicious than all of the suddenly having heart attacks IMO. Light's a goddamn genius in the series, but he does have his derp moments.
yeah you are right ther about all the derp moments he has but you gott admit the mini lcd tv in the bag of chis was pure genius

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:
Me, 6012, brain explodes from massive orgasm, but otherwise seeming in perfect health and looking good, while banging a couple of the latest in a continuous line of nubile young nympho's.
Unfortunately, it can't make you do the impossible
smileipb2.png

lakaiskateboarding

Trophies
XP
Country
personuser said:

This would be FAR less suspicious than all of them suddenly having heart attacks IMO. Light's a goddamn genius in the series, but he does have his derp moments.
Well yeah he could have just made all the criminals have different types of deaths, or at least less suspicious types of deaths, but he wanted the world to know of his existence so he didn't. Even if he let criminals get only heart attacks not much would have happened. How in god's name would they find out where he is (except for some traps like Lind L Tailor, but these are also easily avoidable). Light only got caught, because he was too eager to eliminate L and N and M.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Linkiboy said:
Unfortunately, it can't make you do the impossible
smileipb2.png

Damn. Hey though, with how medicine is coming on it could be possible to make it to 150ish quite healthy. Same again but dying at that age.

Never got around to watching any of the series myself. Might have to do that soon.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
personuser said:

Based on what proof? There is nothing linking you to the crime, no evidence, no prior connections. Yes it makes you a suspect but there's nothing to tie you other than a name in a book. Even then you couldn't prove jack in court.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-