Hacking So.. I was bored waiting for Gateway

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I think im gonna do this.. I may swap my 3ds with my daughter.... but a game I like to play requires an update I already did with my 9.4 DS...If I do to install the game update on 8.1... will it update the firmware too? or just the game?

wakkabash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Ok. I think im gonna do this.. I may swap my 3ds with my daughter.... but a game I like to play requires an update I already did with my 9.4 DS...If I do to install the game update on 8.1... will it update the firmware too? or just the game?

What game do you refer to?

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also.... there is sometimes a pop up that says "Ready to Update System" or something like that.. I am trying not to update this thing.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have an answer for this? Will updating the game update the system too if the update is already to go?

logg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have an answer for this? Will updating the game update the system too if the update is already to go?
As long as you keep saying "no", it won't update. For superstition, unplug the 3ds from the wall whenever you do anything you're not sure of, since it always seems to check for power connection before updating.

logg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No dice.. it says software update is available. Please download it from Nintendo eShop. I only have two options.. Launch eShop.. and it will ask me to update the system... or Launch software.. errrrrrrgh
Sorry, didn't read your post closely enough; you can't update your game currently. I thought you just meant if you can play the game, which you can, as long as you don't want the online features.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==