Homebrew So i updated to 11.0.0-33 J....

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I just checked that iso site and it has smilebasic 3.2.1 jpn.
SmileBASIC isn't available as a cart afaik. Is it?

@OP, your best shot is getting a Freakyforms Deluxe ROM for your Sky3DS, and using freakyhax.

Ar5chK3ks

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well I talked with him a lot in PMs and most likely he wants to play region free games ...
This can be achieved with only homebrew can't it?

SeerUK

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not totally sure if this will apply to a Japanese console, it depends on what's available I guess; but if you can get a cartridge copy of the game (it's a Nintendo Select title now, and as a result is cheap!), and a PowerSaves dongle, then it's really easy to go from there. Setup the powersaves software, backup your save, download a hack save, replace the backup with the hacked save, restore the "backup" save (the hacked one now), load it, and go do something that will open a dialogue.

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japanese version is erased from the internet...:(
I have a legit copy of the JP version of Freakyforms from eShop (physical cart of JP version doesn't exist, to my knowledge). No idea how to dump the .cia and convert it for Sky3DS use though: I hadn't tried doing that before.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah the problem is i cant access homewbrew...Diskwriter doesn't help with the powersaves??

As about basicSploit, the Japanese version of the game disappeared from the internet....man i wish i didn't buy a Japanese version...

No, you wished you weren't an idiot and hadn't updated it. If you were smart, you should have instead downgrade your 3ds, get arm9loaderhax and lumas cfw. I Still don't understand why you didn't go the arm9 route; you had everything you need. A SKy3ds, hbl, and a 3ds with a firmware that is lower than 11.0. I blame your ignorance, paranoia of bricks and incompetence. Smh

Last edited by cooroxd,

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Though given that the OP is using a 3DS flash cart that more or less 100% emulates a physical cart there should be a way to inject the save using the diskwriter software that comes with it since said software can back up and restore save data. But that would presumably require modifying the save data to match the cart header.

I'm pretty sure people were able to use OOT on a Sky3DS this way.

The save data shouldn't have to be modified to match the cart header for the same reason that Powersaves works--it's an old game and doesn't use per-cart encryption.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe Japan has a physical cart for Freakforms Deluxe (I don't fully know though). If that is true then I HIGHLY recommend just looking into getting the japanese version of the freakyforms deluxe rom, because that game loads it's exploit from the SD card (otherapp.bin and freaky.bin located on the 3ds SD card).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.