So I made a Pandora's battery a while back, is it STILL a pandora&

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by pwn3d91, May 1, 2008.

1. pwn3d91
    OP

pwn3d91 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2007
    United States
    After I modded my friend's PSP, I just took the battery back and kept using it. My OTHER friend wants his PSP modded, so would I need to make the battery a pandora's battery again? Or is it still in "effect"?

2. Jiggah

Jiggah GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 9, 2002
    United States
    You have to repandoraize it, assuming you rewrote over the ipl to get the battery back to normal.

3. pwn3d91
    OP

pwn3d91 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2007
    United States
    That's the thing, I never DID anything to the battery, I just used it as if it were normal. THAT's why I'm confused.

4. superrob

superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Apr 4, 2007
    GBATemp factory.
    Well a battery that has been "Pendorized" would ALLWAYS be a Pendora unless you repair the chip you damaged or you undo the soft modding of the battery.

5. pwn3d91
    OP

pwn3d91 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2007
    United States
    I don't remember exactly, but when I was going through the tutorial (don't remember which one) after I modded my friend's PSP, it made me connect my PSP to the AC adaptor and go through this whole process. Was that probably it?

6. Dio

Dio WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dec 29, 2007
    United States
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Which method did you specifically use to convert your battery into a Pandora battery in the first place?

7. RaiDesu

RaiDesu GBAtemp Regular

Feb 3, 2008
    United States
    Is your battery charged? Did you put a file on your memory stick to load the internal firmware?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice