So I looked through an old childhood folder...

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
I found some things I whipped up in MSPaint long time ago, but decided not to post it due to possible cringing and negativity from members. It was for some dungeon/puzzle game creating contest here on gbatemp or something, and I decided to go full on meta. Just found it now and thought I should share...

2.2.png

2.3.png

2.4.png

--

4.png

5.png

1.png

----

Yup. I think I'll probably be banned now, either for making people cringe so hard they left the site or just cause. It was nice knowing you all, have a good day. :grog:

ps: relatively new members probably won't get the references.

Last edited by Jiehfeng,

Ricken

Waiting for something to happen?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found some things I whipped up in MSPaint long time ago, but decided not to post it due to possible cringing and negativity from members. It was for some dungeon/puzzle game creating contest here on gbatemp or something, and I decided to go full on meta. Just found it now and thought I should share...

View attachment 179639

View attachment 179640

View attachment 179641

--

View attachment 179642

View attachment 179643

View attachment 179644

----

Yup. I think I'll probably be banned now, either for making people cringe so hard they left the site or just cause. It was nice knowing you all, have a good day. :grog:

ps: relatively new members probably won't get the references.
The Depravo picture has gotta be the best one

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Ricken

Waiting for something to happen?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...uhh, who?

21da39e44a.png
Ah yes yes my mistake, I failed to notice the All characters and events in this show --even those based on real people-- are entirely fictional. All celebrity voices are impersonated ... poorly. The following program contains coarse language and due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone
My apologies good sir

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
Ah yes yes my mistake, I failed to notice the All characters and events in this show --even those based on real people-- are entirely fictional. All celebrity voices are impersonated ... poorly. The following program contains coarse language and due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone
My apologies good sir

Correct, think before speaking next time. :gun:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1