Hacking So i got my new 1 Terabyte HD...

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am totally new to the USB Loader Scene and i just have some questions to ask.
There are so many USB Loaders I have seen which one is the best/most popular? (i like the look of USB Loader GX)
Which is the best WBFS Manager? (the thing that lets you add games to your HD and format it)
Do you have to add all games at once or can you keep adding them later?
I also want to put all my backups onto my harddrive can i just dump them on my HD with the loader?
I am on 4.0E and have cIOS rev9 installed and my harddrive is a 120gb HP Media Pocket Drive.

CHUNKYBOWSER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got USB Loader GX today and I'm using it with my flash drive, it's working great. I used this to format it and add a game.
smile.gif

jpref

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i use a 1 tb and use the usb loader gx due to the response time with games, as beardfaces' is a little slower to pick through games. and also WBFS Manager 3.0.1. keep on the lookout for a few new loader interfaces coming soon it looks like.

Lubbo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yoshimashin said:
Why in the HELL would anyone need 1TB for their Wii?

I have a 160GB and I thought that was too much space.

obviously you can't read.... i said i bought a new 1tb and i am using my old 120gb one for my wii

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lubbo said:
Yoshimashin said:
Why in the HELL would anyone need 1TB for their Wii?

I have a 160GB and I thought that was too much space.

obviously you can't read.... i said i bought a new 1tb and i am using my old 120gb one for my wii

He was saying that in response to jpref`s post.

QUOTE(jpref @ May 29 2009, 03:28 PM)
i use a 1 tb and use the usb loader gx due to the response time with games, as beardfaces' is a little slower to pick through games. and also WBFS Manager 3.0.1. keep on the lookout for a few new loader interfaces coming soon it looks like.

RiPPn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 750gb and I'm close to hitting 400gb. I could probably eliminate 30 games that I am on the fence about which would put it below 300gb, but you have to assume there are many good to great games to come. So while 1TB may be to much, I think 500gb may be just right and 750gb just in case.

BTW: Anyone know what the maximum size a WBFS partition can be. I know on the xbox you could size it any size but anything over 512gb would cause data corruption.

aardvarks

Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
WBFS is limited to 512 but there may be a work around for it

i use two 1tb hdd with 330 games per drive. WBFS Manager 3.0 works fine on the pc. USB Loader GX,Cover Flow USB ISO Loader by Beardface. all work fine with the hdd's

Lubbo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i need some help My Computer and WBFS Manager 3.0.1 won't recognise my Harddrive but my wii will????
How do i fix this?

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lubbo said:
i need some help My Computer and WBFS Manager 3.0.1 won't recognise my Harddrive but my wii will????
How do i fix this?

You already asked this in another thread. Right click on the hard drive partition in the Disk Manager and assign it a drive letter.

Millionaire2K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also if in vista besure to run as admin. Then select format in manager. Close program and unplug drive. Now re connect drive and also run manager as admin.

P.S. 1TB is the limit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1