Homebrew So I dumped the nand from the development unit dsi and iQue dsi

HK$

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
With the new Memory Pit exploit, I successfully dumped the nand from a development unit dsi(model:TWL-DEV-EUR(PANDA)), is this useful for some development?
If some developer need the nand, I can upload it somewhere.

Also I noticed the unlaunch can't be installed on Chinese iQue dsi's. So I dump nand from an iQue dsi. Can it make any use?

Reactions: RealYoti

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Sorry for double posted. Can someone delete this post? Thanks.

Hello. :)

You can use the "Message Tools" down on your post and "Report" it to delete.:)

Ohneuuuuuuu Titel-1.jpg

Thank you.:)

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
With the new Memory Pit exploit, I successfully dumped the nand from a development unit dsi(model:TWL-DEV-EUR(PANDA)), is this useful for some development?
If some developer need the nand, I can upload it somewhere.

Also I noticed the unlaunch can't be installed on Chinese iQue dsi's. So I dump nand from an iQue dsi. Can it make any use?

that nand is copyrighted and should not be shared and should be used for yourself if you ever brick your DSi. so keep it somewhere safe and make couple copies in different location.

I reported this thread to delete, and then i noticed the other thread is removed. :rofl:

you are welcome

Last edited by Flame,
Reactions: Alexander1970

HK$

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
that nand is copyrighted and should not be shared and should be used for yourself if you ever brick your DSi. so keep it somewhere safe and make couple copies in different location.
Well I know it is against the rules to upload it or post links here. So I won't. Just if some developer need it you can message me.

Reactions: RealYoti

HK$

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
We've already had some ique dumps, unlaunch can be installed on them, but you have to do it manually, also what fw version is installed on that dump? The dumps we provided to nocash all were on fw 1.4.6, if you want to "donate" the dump to him you could post here http://forums.nesdev.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=17581&start=180
I think it's 1.4c, but i can't be sure because I updated the dsi to 1.4.6c immidiatly after the dump.
I see nocash will remove the unknown firmware region message in next update. So maybe I should wait the next version and install the nand backup to sd and see what version is it.

edo9300

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think it's 1.4c, but i can't be sure because I updated the dsi to 1.4.6c immidiatly after the dump.
I see nocash will remove the unknown firmware region message in next update. So maybe I should wait the next version and install the nand backup to sd and see what version is it.
You can use that backup on no$gba directly, follow this guide from step 6 to set everything up in the emulator https://www.reddit.com/r/emulation/comments/6h4oa9/how_to_use_nogbas_dsi_emulation_features/

HK$

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.