Hacking So how do I hack my Wii

Bridgeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I never really wanted to do this, but I figured I might as well try it out.

So I'm not really a tech guy, and a complete newbie when it comes to this stuff. What's the best place I can go to to learn how to hack my Wii? What's the easiest way?

And also, how big are the chances of bricking the system? I do love my Wii, and I definitely don't want to destroy it by accidentally screwing up or something like that.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are lots of possibilities to hack a wii both with games or with out,
People are gonna say the best way to hack a wii is with ModMii witch is true so you should download it, it's very simple and it will install the things you need to play backed up games or so.
http://modmii.zzl.org/

Bridgeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There are lots of possibilities to hack a wii both with games or with out,
People are gonna say the best way to hack a wii is with ModMii witch is true so you should download it, it's very simple and it will install the things you need to play backed up games or so.
http://modmii.zzl.org/

Virus scanner notified me about two trojan horses while installing. Is this thing legit?

Also, what do I do after I install it? Do I just put everything on my Wii, or...?

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Virus scanner notified me about two trojan horses while installing. Is this thing legit?

Also, what do I do after I install it? Do I just put everything on my Wii, or...?
:wtf: Virus WTF, i never got that and i got AVG Protection its good.
any way a folder should say "Copy_To_SD" do as it says and post a pic on what the folder looks like to.

Bridgeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
:wtf: Virus WTF, i never got that and i got AVG Protection its good.
any way a folder should say "Copy_To_SD" do as it says and post a pic on what the folder looks like to.

I got AVG too, the free edition. But it listed two trojan horses. I guess I'll take the risk.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
ModMii + Discless Hack + SD Card / USB and your Wii's hacked.

This is so easy that even a kid could do it.

By the way, I'd recommend SD Card over USB because it saves space but games appear to run better off an HDD then again, not all games work with DIOS MIOS.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Hacking your console is not legit either... so stop worrying...

Seriously though, modmii is one of the top softmodding tools, if not the best.. but the files could trigger a false positive with virusscanner, due to their characteristics..

Ty money

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey any1 can help Me im useing modmii after i put files on Sd Card i put it In the wii then click on the letterbomb then screen gos black then it go back to wii menu

Bridgeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh nevermind, apparently this soft modding crap requires you to have one of a select few games which I happen to not have. God, why do I always have to purchase extra crap in order to not pay for my games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up