Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
First TWEWY, offers 100+ hours of pure gameplay time if you're going for 100% pin, item, noise. Probably 200+ hours for God esper ranking and 65535 esper points.

Second Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, because of the way Mystery Dungeons work, there's no telling how many hours you'd end up spending on this game..

Then Taiko 2, 50 songs times 4 difficulties, and adventure mode featuring 2 difficulties (The progress is shared but each stage is marked separately) and aiming for 200 gold crowns would surely take hundreds of hours.

Then Summon Night came out, if there weren't so many other games I wasn't playing I would have picked up the Japanese version but due to the rom flood I'm letting this pass and play the English version later.

Finally Emblem of Gundam, it looks from the screenshot there will be MS develop/upgrade/customize thingy, gotta be fun...

I thought April was supposed to have a new release drought, but we're getting flooded.

P.S. This is DS section but I can't ignore the existence of GTA 4 either =/

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
thats why you use cheats, it helps you complete the game faster lol u think thats bad? try playing Wii, PS3, DS, PSP, XBOX games all at once (like i do), then you will be in living hell
evil.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the future game, Disgaea, is going to have a limit of level 9999. There's much more then just that too because of the game's features. You can make enemies more powerful, have different endings and stuff.
tongue.gif

kwan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh btw the emblem of gundam is only to be thought decent said the press.
i have played the other ones and i thought this one wouldn't be as good, when i saw the screenshots i was dissapointed but i will give it a go since iam a gundam fan =]

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
So many games, so little time. But i guess it depends on the player, even if he/she finishes a game and moves on to the next one, there will be millions more in the future, as long as humans know how to have fun with games.

Making games a part of responsibility, cool! Always dreamed about that.

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anakir said:
And the future game, Disgaea, is going to have a limit of level 9999. There's much more then just that too because of the game's features. You can make enemies more powerful, have different endings and stuff.
tongue.gif

Played Disgaea on PSP, juiced out too much to replay on DS. I have like 150 hours playtime on my Disgaea 3 as well. (Getting level 200 on all R40 gears, all story characters going max aptitude, etc still not finished =P)

Gundam 00 played more like arcade gundam game, Emblem of Gundam plays more like SDGG series. You can't really compare action and SRPG...
Anyway, since I loved SDGG I'll probably like Emblem as well.

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kinda...
I love getting 100% completion on games that have new game+ or post game play. But that doesn't mean I enjoy fighting 2000 battles in a row just to make enough cash to buy one collectible item.
I usually use a money cheat because that's purely about saving time (Most of the time), not breaking the game. For example, even if I had 10 million gold, if the best weapon from a shop is 160 gold 5 damage sword, money cheat isn't going to break the game.

For TWEWY, it turned out to be just that kind of case. I saved some time, and used that time to master pins instead.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Psyfira said:
jalaneme said:
you could always use 1 hit kills, cheap i know but it helps you complete the game faster
tongue.gif
Doesn't that kind of defeat the point?
unsure.gif

problem is i don't have the time to play a game for as long as i want, there is always new releases coming out on other consoles so i'm moving from game to game, if i had the time to complete a game i would but i can't.

deathfisaro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
^ I skip games. I didn't bother with 10,000 kill in Gears of War, and etc.
"I don't have enough time so I'll skip Turok and Dark Sector, and play TWEWY instead."
or
"I'm too busy playing Vegas 2, I might just wait for Yakuza 3's US release" and such.

For me, every month there are at least 2 games worth playing on each and every console I own, (except this May, GTA4 pretty much scared off all the games I only have 3 games I want to play on PS3 and 360 combined) that gives me at least 8 games a month, 4 days per game.
I didn't get to finish half the games I bought on release date, and they're still lying around collecting dust. Games always win against me, the only game I finished in under 8 hours this year would be God of War CoO?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0