Gaming So...apparently warframe is coming to the switch...

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played it on PS4 and didn't really care all that much for it, but I am up for giving it another shot! Shame there is no release date and you know Sony won't allow for cross-play....but if there is Cross Play with PC and Xbox...that would be awesome! Panic Button sure seems to know how to work Nintendo's hardware!!

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I played it on PS4 and didn't really care all that much for it, but I am up for giving it another shot! Shame there is no release date and you know Sony won't allow for cross-play....but if there is Cross Play with PC and Xbox...that would be awesome! Panic Button sure seems to know how to work Nintendo's hardware!!
AFAIK cross play isn't a thing in Warframe.

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
ok, but never gonna play it. And if I were interested in this online game, I would play it on the best platform

D

Deleted User

so this was the AAA game panic button was hidding? a f2p game? meh...
don't judge the game by the price tag, it's one of the best free to play games on the market, with a company that cares and has near infinite replayability

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warframe#Reception

the game has pretty low/average reviews at best so while i haven't played it it seems to be average game at best let alone AAA.
It was meh when it came out way back when. They improved it massively with updates since then, but no one updates reviews because it's simply unfeasible. Also, review scores have zero bearing on whether a game is AAA.

D

Deleted User

rating scores are not done by Wikipedia... but reviewers...
you're using wikipedia as a source for review scores, how about you actually try the game before dismissing it because of something wikipedia says?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
you're using wikipedia as a source for review scores, how about you actually try the game before dismissing it because of something wikipedia says?
im not using Wikipedia as a source i just went there so you can see the review scores articles faster, you can click on any number and go the the actual review on each individual website.

SonowRaevius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there are gearing/ leveling system like Destiny?
In a sense.

There are these things called Mastery Ranks.

As you level up weapons, frames, and pets/sentinels it increases your mastery points.

Once you get enough points you can take a test to go onto the next mastery rank.

Each Master Rank allows you to equip new/more powerful weapons and frames.

There is also the mod system, which can get pretty crazy especially with Riven mods.

On top of this there are also "Prime" versions of certain frames, weapons, and sentinels that have better/different stats than normal variants of the weapon/frame in question.

Be aware however, a lot of the higher MR will require more rare materials to create and generally everything craft-able will take a good bit of time (up to 3 days with some items).

D

Deleted User

In a sense.

There are these things called Mastery Ranks.

As you level up weapons, frames, and pets/sentinels it increases your mastery points.

Once you get enough points you can take a test to go onto the next mastery rank.

Each Master Rank allows you to equip new/more powerful weapons and frames.

There is also the mod system, which can get pretty crazy especially with Riven mods.

On top of this there are also "Prime" versions of certain frames, weapons, and sentinels that have better/different stats than normal variants of the weapon/frame in question.

Be aware however, a lot of the higher MR will require more rare materials to create and generally everything craft-able will take a good bit of time (up to 3 days with some items).
weapons are always 12 hours, frame parts are 24 and frames are 72

also unike destiny, you go on a mission with a certain loadout, you're stuck with it for the mission, no hot swapping mid battle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof