So after almost 2 years here, time for Q & A

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think I ever even introduced myself. I think I had an account registered from 2006 but I forgot the login information. So anyway, great site you guys have running here and people have been pretty helpful and I have learned a lot about Wii and DS hacking. I guess my first flash card was a Super Card miniSD which I had for my GBA and DS. I am on my 4th DS now that I have my DSi, my first one was a Mario Kart DS one which bricked on me, wound up getting a white DS Lite which evidently got stolen while I was in college, had my SC and an M3 Simply, not that anyone could sell it cause I had used FlashMe on it
tongue.gif
Then I lost my black DS Lite earlier this year which had a CycloDS so I just got a DSi when it came out and an EZ Flash Vi.

I am sure some of you tempers may recognize the one on the far right, but that's me on the left. Hank and I have been friends for the last 8 years or so I guess, fuck it's been a while now. I usually have some form of weird expression on my face while playing Rock Band:
the_noobsticks.jpg

Or I can look totally cereal when I play real guitar
P1010133.jpg

Shoot questions my way if ya all want to know anything, I am glad to be on this site, don't take my cynicism too seriously though
tongue.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not much people know you. I say you post somewhere else but forgot where... Not much people know meh
tongue.gif

I think... I should make a thread like that one day. Do you know me? xDD. But some people that do will act all sarcastic and joke around saying, Who The Hell Are You!?

But here's a question for you, Do you like mudkipz?

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Splych said:
Not much people know you. I say you post somewhere else but forgot where... Not much people know meh
tongue.gif

I think... I should make a thread like that one day. Do you know me? xDD. But some people that do will act all sarcastic and joke around saying, Who The Hell Are You!?

But here's a question for you, Do you like mudkipz?
I have accounts on about 8 different web forums, I sometimes post on the GameFAQ's boards, used to post a bit on Gamespot but all those kids are a bunch of fucking blind fanboy retards. And yes, mudkipz are excellent

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.