Hacking so ACEKARD

Phrostay

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wait till it comes out people, till then stick to the tried & tested slot-2 solution or ds-xtreme 1-slot. A lot of people complain about *nix support (which I do), but when you consider most of the home-brew scene uses some kind of windows conversion software i.e. (comic book ds) there isn't much point unless you have the time and knowledge to compile the source code for your particular app and I don't think that includes too many people. I guess its a compromise over ease of use Vs. compatibility and *nix will always be the underdog when it comes to k-rad warez d00dz who all use windows platforms. I guess *nix is too damn honest, its all free software
tongue.gif
(OS X being the exception)

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait till it comes out people, till then stick to the tried & tested slot-2 solution or ds-xtreme 1-slot. A lot of people complain about *nix support (which I do), but when you consider most of the home-brew scene uses some kind of windows conversion software i.e. (comic book ds) there isn't much point unless you have the time and knowledge to compile the source code for your particular app and I don't think that includes too many people. I guess its a compromise over ease of use Vs. compatibility and *nix will always be the underdog when it comes to k-rad warez d00dz who all use windows platforms. I guess *nix is too damn honest, its all free software
tongue.gif
(OS X being the exception)

Yeah, i'm waiting for a lengthy english review, till then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD