Hacking So about getting banned...

Jackxlj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was banned for using gba emulqtors,no backup loading,no save editors or mods.never went online with cfw. I switched to ofw to download octopath traveler demo,bout 10ish min later I got a ban notice while I was reading the switch news feed

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that cant be true ive used the gba emulator for like four days running with wifi still connected well its running and im at work which might be how I fucked the battery but still and play fortnite everyday still plus played that demo also downloaded and toad treasure tracker demo actually playing fortnite right now

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did u delete ur error reports everytime u exited homebrew also got a link I wanna see also don't really care if they ban me tbh I was doing a test to see if I`ll get banned for my save edits and my emulators so if I do so be it

Last edited by tyler004,

xxBLACKBEARDxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Real truth is, no one knows why they get banned. Im playing online with my backups, modded my saves, installed every updates possible, got at least 50 crash, few error message and i'm still not banned. While some others played a emulator and got banned. From everything I read(and I read a lot recently), they feel more like random selection than anything else.
If you don't want to get banned then don't do homebrew all together or stay in airplane mode forever.

Reactions: digipimp75

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
with hekate newest build there a thing called nx dreport its may not show on the list with firmware while launching but clear logs option should and press it it will boot ur switch normally and ur logs should be clear cuz I had an error last week or when ever fortnite launched when trying to open e-shop after it was in the logs so I restarted switch in rcm and press clear logs went in and they where gone also side note my error logs from when ever before I turned off reports r like 180111 3.2 there even a B a - so like if the were gonna ban me for my old logs wat r those they were before I ran any homebrew lol

Last edited by tyler004,

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Real truth is, no one knows why they get banned. Im playing online with my backups, modded my saves, installed every updates possible, got at least 50 crash, few error message and i'm still not banned. While some others played a emulator and got banned. From everything I read(and I read a lot recently), they feel more like random selection than anything else.
If you don't want to get banned then don't do homebrew all together or stay in airplane mode forever.
well if im banned it`ll be either save edits emulators or homebrew apps store cuz haven`t used anything else yet so I`ll let u guys know or ftpd

roden

Trophies
XP
Country
I set my internet connect to not connect automatically, so i have to manually go in and connect, im hoping thats enough, but might even delete the connection alltogther.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Jackxlj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't sorry,give me a few hours when I get to my next stop and I'll get switch out and take a pic and post it

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't sorry,give me a few hours when I get to my next stop and I'll get switch out and take a pic and post it
I still wanna know wheres the other that got banned just for the emulator cuz did u run auto rcm switchblade or layeredfs I need more proof then u cuz I`m actually trying to run this test right now and have been for like 3 weeks no ban and no I don`t want to see ur sd card cuz u can delete all theses files I have asked about

Last edited by tyler004,

Jackxlj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't auto rcm,used tinfoil to get into rcm,no layered at all,no backups or save editors of any kind. Go on the switch discord,maybe 7-10 peeps who were banned from.emulator use alone

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Didn't auto rcm,used tinfoil to get into rcm,no layered at all,no backups or save editors of any kind. Go on the switch discord,maybe 7-10 peeps who were banned from.emulator use alone
u have a link for the discord? also ive used save edits and emulators plus ftpd and the homebrew apps store also downloaded while on cfw for shaq fu its all part of my test but im not trying layered or switch blade or auto rcm im curious to see

Last edited by tyler004,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: