Homebrew SNES9xGX animated channel

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
s3phir0th115 said:
Very good animation. Well done.

My only criticism is that the NES channel features SNES gameplay/graphics, not NES like you would expect.

No it doesn't. It's clearly Super Mario Bros 3, which is a NES game.

EDIT: I'm dumb, and you were right. Looks like the All-Stars version of SMB3. Definitely SNES.

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who cares? It is bad ass and SMB3 is close enough even if it is the SNES version. I can't wait for another forwarder (Genesis??)

DaFees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skater4599 said:
starstremr said:
i am getting error on saving file! when i change settings i have the snes9xgx forwarder and ver 4.0.6 of snes9xgx does any any one know?

I got this when i tried to change the path other than the default ROOT:/snes9xgx folder for roms/saves, also i noticed settings seem to save individually for channel version and homebrew channel loads, not sure if tantric did this on purpose or some wierd bug i get, sorry i cant be of much more help

You know, I've noticed the same problem with the channel forwarder for FCEUGX and I think I've discovered something. If I load the emulator via the HBC it recognizes my settings which are to load the roms from a USB. However, if I try to load this emulator via the forwarder it tries to load the roms via the SD card (which fails) as if this channel has it's own config file.

kimsballs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we post some good pics to VBA pics, or GBA GBC GB Games would that help inspire you to make a forwarder for VBA, I wouldn't mind finding quality pics, but I don't know how to make the file so. If yes, just let me know wht size you need.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure where Vibestar went or if hes still doin this project for other channels but if you post pics of VBA and/or Genesis Plus GX i can use wadder and create a channel, big size is good ill resize them to needed but bigger keeps quality

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the NES animated channel is actually hacked from Super Paper Mario's animated channel.
Literally, it's just a graphical hack.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually yes i knew that straight away, however this is pretty much how all animation is done on the wii atm, with base wads that get edited (with the exception of benzen)

Rugapand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are these channels going to be updated?

If not is there a way to update the emulators used by the channels by yourself?

Xynergy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
starstremr said:
i figured it out need to make a snes9x folder in the root with the settings.xml in it

I am having the same problem, the forwarder version doesn't load the settings file. I tried your version of the fix and it didn't work. I posted on their google.code site but, haven't seen a response yet.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok i have, in my opinion, some pretty good gameboy pictures to use and replace the original pictures from this wad.

you can get them here.
and here is some music to use.

there is a gameboy advance logo that should take place of the snes "four colors" logo in the icon and banner pictures called logo.gif.
there is a vbagx logo that should replace the snes9x emulation on the banner picture called icon.png
and finally, there is a wallpaper that should replace the backgrounds on the icon and banner pictures called wiibg.jpg

i tried using wadder 2.7 and always end with a banner brick.
yea i resized the images to the exact ones im replacing.
one of the files must not be compatible.

hopefully someone can compile this wad i am looking foward to some help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/