Hacking snes games

jeffroleeds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i know you will shoot me down on this one
been on the wii shop thingy and downloaded a few demo games which i direct to my sd card if i already had some snes game roms could i put them on my sd card and access them or do i need to mod them or am i caught in " you have to softmod but you have 4.3 and no genuine, unavailable to you game disc ,again? "
but thought i would ask anyway
cos if i actually use points and download these games to my sd card what is the difference
please don't shout
rolleyes.gif

wiimanofthenorth

Trophies
XP
Country
Simply, to do what you want to do, you need to softmod first! And yes, since you haven't softmodded before on a 4.3E, you will have to get your hands on "Lego Indiana Jones Original" or "YU-GI-OH 5D Wheelie Breaker" and then look up "modmii". It will explain all you need to know about softmodding.

Don't forget, you don't have to buy the game for keeps, you can always rent it from lovefilm or blockbusters. Or just borrow for an evening from a friend.

BBking83

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I won't say simply installing the HBC is soft modding... I'd say the first step of "softmodding" is installing a cIOS or modifying an IOS or SM, installing PriiLoader, stuff like that.

Installing the HBC just allows you to run/execute suchs apps that can softmod your Wii.

Yes, it's true that now you are on 4.3 you'll need a retail game to install the HBC. Give this and this a read through if it's you first time. You don't need ModMii for now.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc