Country
So..my testing results..

N3DSXL:
RetroArch CatSFC - Super stable 60fps
RetroArch NESTopia - Super stable 60fps
RetroArch GBA - Super stable 60fps
RetroArch Mame2003 - Super stable 60fps

O3DS:
RetroArch CatSFC - Okay..I see what you mean..20 fps max in Super Mario World, Super Metroid and Zombies Ate My Neighbors
RetroArch NESTopia - Damn...20 fps max on Ninja Gaiden...
RetroArch GBA - 12 fps on Super Mario Advance...............
RetroArch Mame2003 - Kicked me out to the home menu and said the system had to restart..................................

Okay...assuming you have a New 3DS, I can't recommend RetroArch enough...as for O3DS....uh....yeaa....

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So..my testing results..

N3DSXL:
RetroArch CatSFC - Super stable 60fps
RetroArch NESTopia - Super stable 60fps
RetroArch GBA - Super stable 60fps
RetroArch Mame2003 - Super stable 60fps

O3DS:
RetroArch CatSFC - Okay..I see what you mean..20 fps max in Super Mario World, Super Metroid and Zombies Ate My Neighbors
RetroArch NESTopia - Damn...20 fps max on Ninja Gaiden...
RetroArch GBA - 12 fps on Super Mario Advance...............
RetroArch Mame2003 - Kicked me out to the home menu and said the system had to restart..................................

Okay...assuming you have a New 3DS, I can't recommend RetroArch enough...as for O3DS....uh....yeaa....
Makes me think that fullspeed snes is possible on o3ds due to blargsnes but no one concentrates on that.

Reactions: Coto

trsoares

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If that doesn't work, you could always try running the 3DSX version of blargSNES through the Homebrew launcher.

Yeah, 3dsx works, thanks!
Just need to know how to save a game now lol

There's no CIA version for blargsnes 1.3b? That release only has .3dsx, and the latest cia is 1.3.

There is, but i can't recommend, it's frozen in a black screen when i try to use.

I can send you after work if you wanna try, if nobody send you first.

Garrincho

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Yeah, 3dsx works, thanks!
Just need to know how to save a game now lol

There is, but i can't recommend, it's frozen in a black screen when i try to use.

I can send you after work if you wanna try, if nobody send you first.

Sure that'd be great. Have you tried launching it from FBI? 1.3 does the same thing to me unless I launch it from FBI itself.

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by TheCasketMan,
D

Deleted User

Oh allright, thanks for the heads up, I guess I'll stay with 1.3 then.

Another quick question, can I have both 1.3 and 1.2 cias installed (1.2 for AlttP)?
I think installing multiples of apps should be fine with Homebrew applications. I'm not 100% sure though.

D

Deleted User

Personally I have found that blargSNES and CatSFC both lack the power I am looking for. I want to play Super Mario RPG, damn it! :)

I use PocketSNES from the latest dailies of Retroarch + DSP and it works wonders for me.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Personally I have found that blargSNES and CatSFC both lack the power I am looking for. I want to play Super Mario RPG, damn it! :)

I use PocketSNES from the latest dailies of Retroarch + DSP and it works wonders for me.
Super Mario RPG is such an interesting beast. I had to get a NTSC SNES just to use my cart. Before getting it, I tried using a converter, and it worked fine, but turns out that Super Mario RPG is un-convertable. Not even the SD2SNES can do it...yet.

D

Deleted User

Super Mario RPG is such an interesting beast. I had to get a NTSC SNES just to use my cart. Before getting it, I tried using a converter, and it worked fine, but turns out that Super Mario RPG is un-convertable. Not even the SD2SNES can do it...yet.

Yes, Super Mario RPG uses a lot of the SNES that pretty much nothing else did, and often requires specific support from emulators to function. I own a cart of it (used to own two), but the one I have is in the box and breaking that open seems like a crime. So emulators it is! :)

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, Super Mario RPG uses a lot of the SNES that pretty much nothing else did, and often requires specific support from emulators to function. I own a cart of it (used to own two), but the one I have is in the box and breaking that open seems like a crime. So emulators it is! :)
Whoa, boxed SMRPG, hell yeah that's a crime to open. You keep that safe and give it a hug from me.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: if i have time for that