Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Geridian said:
Asked this in the compiling thread (sorry 4 crossposting (
frown.gif
) already but i think that this is better placed here:

I have got some problems with Sonic & Sega ALL-Stars Racing (PAL Version )loaded with sneek+di from the usb harddisk:
  • Starting Sneek+Di Modul
  • Pressing START and selecting the game in the menu
  • The game which was in the Disk Channel get´s ejected
  • After some time the WII freezes and i only hear some annoying noises
This happens only with this game, other games like: MP Trilogy, Sam & Max Season 1, WII Play, New Super Mario Bros WII are working without any problems.
Extrated the Game from a burned 1:1 copy as did with the other games before.

Somebody got a hint for me?

/edit

Problem 2:
Always getting the message "this is not a wii disc" from DiscEX2, tried the Sonic & Sega ALL-Stars Racing.iso from above and working ntsc.iso from Sakura Wars.
Typed into the command windows: discex2 x "isoname".iso

The two games are working perfect with usb loader CFG and from Backup Disc.
I've just tried S&SASR and got a similar problem, when i select the game, after a few seconds the system menu freezes and the Wii shuts down (4.2E rev80)
edit: i just realized i tried the NTSC version on 4.2E... But S3CENR: Triple Crown Snowboarding (NTSC) runs fine.

moosehunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I've been getting random disc read errors when selecting a game (black screen with white letters that say to power off the wii). When I turn the Wii back on, the game I selected is in the disc channel and works fine. Any ideas why this is happening?

fogbank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moosehunter said:
fogbank said:
Using part.bin on FAT32 would make DL games unplayable due to the 4GB file size limitation.
That's why you have multiple part.bin's for games over 4GB

I don't see where crediar's di module supported multiple part.bin files. Giantpune's did, but not crediar's. Unless I'm missing it.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
bewitched said:
Geridian said:
Asked this in the compiling thread (sorry 4 crossposting (
frown.gif
) already but i think that this is better placed here:

I have got some problems with Sonic & Sega ALL-Stars Racing (PAL Version )loaded with sneek+di from the usb harddisk:
  • Starting Sneek+Di Modul
  • Pressing START and selecting the game in the menu
  • The game which was in the Disk Channel get´s ejected
  • After some time the WII freezes and i only hear some annoying noises
This happens only with this game, other games like: MP Trilogy, Sam & Max Season 1, WII Play, New Super Mario Bros WII are working without any problems.
Extrated the Game from a burned 1:1 copy as did with the other games before.

Somebody got a hint for me?

/edit

Problem 2:
Always getting the message "this is not a wii disc" from DiscEX2, tried the Sonic & Sega ALL-Stars Racing.iso from above and working ntsc.iso from Sakura Wars.
Typed into the command windows: discex2 x "isoname".iso

The two games are working perfect with usb loader CFG and from Backup Disc.
I've just tried S&SASR and got a similar problem, when i select the game, after a few seconds the system menu freezes and the Wii shuts down (4.2E rev80)
edit: i just realized i tried the NTSC version on 4.2E... But S3CENR: Triple Crown Snowboarding (NTSC) runs fine.

i had this issue when switching from NSMBW to Sonic & The Sega All Stars and it corrupted my SD NAND , they were both PAL games as well

Geridian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nice to know that i´m not the only one who has problems with Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing and Sneek v2
smile.gif

Thought that i´m doing silly mistakes, lucky me
smile.gif

Nand Dump is FW 3.2E Clean from my own console, than updated the NAND Dump via Nintendo to FW 4.2E.
S&SASR is also a PAL Version.

@pepxl:
Is this problem still existing for you or have you already solved it?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Geridian said:
Nice to know that i´m not the only one who has problems with Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing and Sneek v2
smile.gif

Thought that i´m doing silly mistakes, lucky me
smile.gif

Nand Dump is FW 3.2E Clean from my own console, than updated the NAND Dump via Nintendo to FW 4.2E.
S&SASR is also a PAL Version.

@pepxl:
Is this problem still existing for you or have you already solved it?

problems still there until i replace the NAND dump and ill try the latest SNEEK Rev but i dont really get much time for messing with the wii much now

Geridian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay, to make things clear:
The problem is still there for me with the latest rev (r80) of the sneek source, so we both must wait some time
smile.gif

Thank you for the answer!

wilsoff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameking66 said:
HBC keeps scam screening me, even with a fakesigned TMD.
Delete it using showmiiwads and install HBC using the info in http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218...t=0&start=0 under "Here's a way to install HBC natively on the SNEEK NAND:"

You'll need the hackmii installer on usb or sd and the right settings to access one or the other.

It doesn't work for me on 3.2U (no issues on other regions), other people have said it's fine on U.

fogbank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameking66 said:

1. Make sure the HBC ticket says "TheMostAwesomest" and not "GottaGetSomeBeer".
2. Either use the HBC TMD from the NAND dump of the Wii that SNEEK is running on OR:
3. Make sure device.cert is in /sys/ and change the value at (0xC6) to 11111111 and edit the TMD and change the value at 0x1C6 to B2 B8 8B A4 EB 25 19 51.

HBC applies an algorithm to the console ID and checks for a match with the TMD. If they don't match then you get the scam screen.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Det1re said:
It says "verify there is -s -d -v"
but the build_boot2.cmd has "-s -d"

I added the -v for boot2_di patching, but it still doesn't send TV signal at all.
I checked that my first partition was active (it wasn't, I set it but it's still not working), cluster is less than 64 (maybe it has to be 32, not less ?). Mine are 16k
I wanted to try with a USB stick to see if my HDD is not compatible (but uneek work with it), but I can't set the partition active on a USB stick though. di don't work on my USB stick either.

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fogbank said:
gameking66 said:

2. Either use the HBC TMD from the NAND dump of the Wii that SNEEK is running on OR:
3. Make sure device.cert is in /sys/ and change the value at (0xC6) to 11111111 and edit the TMD and change the value at 0x1C6 to B2 B8 8B A4 EB 25 19 51.

HBC applies an algorithm to the console ID and checks for a match with the TMD. If they don't match then you get the scam screen.
I did all that, it still scam screens me.

fogbank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameking66 said:
fogbank said:
gameking66 said:

Does the ticket say "TheMostAwesomest" ?
Did you use the TMD from a NAND dump of the Wii you are running SNEEK on, or did you try the console ID 11111111 and modified TMD values?

Det1re

det1re.de
OP
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Cyan said:
Det1re said:
It says "verify there is -s -d -v"
but the build_boot2.cmd has "-s -d"

I added the -v for boot2_di patching, but it still doesn't send TV signal at all.
I checked that my first partition was active (it wasn't, I set it but it's still not working), cluster is less than 64 (maybe it has to be 32, not less ?). Mine are 16k
I wanted to try with a USB stick to see if my HDD is not compatible (but uneek work with it), but I can't set the partition active on a USB stick though. di don't work on my USB stick either.

...do you have at least one game on your HDD, as the FAQ suggests?

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fogbank said:
gameking66 said:
fogbank said:
gameking66 said:

Did you use the TMD from a NAND dump of the Wii you are running SNEEK on, or did you try the console ID 11111111 and modified TMD values?
I tried both ways, they both say TheMostAwesomest. I fakesigned a clean NAND and I extracted my Wii's.

fogbank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameking66 said:
fogbank said:
I tried both ways, they both say TheMostAwesomest. I fakesigned a clean NAND and I extracted my Wii's.

What version of HBC? I have only tested this on 1.0.6.

When you tried the TMD from your Wii did you have device.cert in the sys folder? If so, remove it.

When you tried the "fakesigned" TMD did you have device.cert in the sys folder? If so, did it look something like this when viewed in a hex editor:
CODE
[email protected].....&.a.f%...K..Su~....b\..Qp.bx{..p.&x... .X6..,..................................................................Root-CA00000001-MS00000002..........................................NG11111111..................
...................................j.....F.T.....P...^...-.\66..{.....". .../5.6..b.o..}|.W.h................................................................

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag