usb/import
usb/title
usb/ticket
usb/share1
usb/share2
usb/meta
usb/tmp
usb/games/game name

the game doesnt load in disk channel, what did i do wrong?
not sure what uneek + di does either, figured it loaded the game in the games folder, in diskchannel. i have metroid trilogy in the games folder extracted correctly.
i go to homebrew channel , then click on bootmii, it goes to a black screen, then loads my back up nand. i clicked on disk channel, and it gets a error. as if there was no disk in there.

NReale3370

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet its the region setting. when the DI menu is up press b, change the region to USA (regardless of the region of game you're trying) and save config, then try loading again, you may need to turn off and on the wii to be sure it took

x1kris1x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NReale3370 said:
I bet its the region setting. when the DI menu is up press b, change the region to USA (regardless of the region of game you're trying) and save config, then try loading again, you may need to turn off and on the wii to be sure it took

maybe i did somthing wrong, i dont get a di menu.. >.<
i go to homebrew channel, load bootmii , it goes to a black screen for 6-7 seconds, then loads my backup nand... how do i access the menu?

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys, getting back into sneek after a bit, and running into a little trouble... sorry to move backwards again.
i think ive updated all i need to (sneek v120, including the ios60 and ios80 .app's) but getting the 0kb di like some others were getting, not really sure how to fix that.
either a little info on how to solve or point me to where i can find this information... and not "google" cos its not there...

NReale3370

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
x1kris1x said:
NReale3370 said:

i go to homebrew channel, load bootmii , it goes to a black screen for 6-7 seconds, then loads my backup nand... how do i access the menu?
Should be as simple as pressing 1. For some reason with SNEEK-DI for me i have to hold it a bit, but with UNEEK-DI i have to tap it really quick. If that doesn't work you have bigger problems I'm afraid

ChokeD

The Contributor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
overlord00 said:
hey guys, getting back into sneek after a bit, and running into a little trouble... sorry to move backwards again.
i think ive updated all i need to (sneek v120, including the ios60 and ios80 .app's) but getting the 0kb di like some others were getting, not really sure how to fix that.
either a little info on how to solve or point me to where i can find this information... and not "google" cos its not there...

QUOTE(FenrirWolf @ Aug 10 2010, 11:27 PM) You solve that by updating DevKitARM to r28.
Also, if it's a fresh install of devkit 1.0.5 the ARM included will work also. Not for sure which ARM that is but you get what I'm saying.

x1kris1x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NReale3370 said:
x1kris1x said:
NReale3370 said:

Should be as simple as pressing 1. For some reason with SNEEK-DI for me i have to hold it a bit, but with UNEEK-DI i have to tap it really quick. If that doesn't work you have bigger problems I'm afraid

yea, figured it out awhile ago..
biggrin.gif
thanks thoe. and yea i gotta tap it 2 times really fast to open it, set region to usa , and now i can enjoy my metroid prime trilogy
smile.gif

Sonicdude41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On that scratch NAND -- the Shop account on it should be entirely separate from my original one on my real NAND, correct? I don't want to mistakenly lose my download rights, you see.

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sonicdude41 said:
On that scratch NAND -- the Shop account on it should be entirely separate from my original one on my real NAND, correct? I don't want to mistakenly lose my download rights, you see.
No the Shop in Sneek uses you real rights. But Nintendo doesn't detect Sneek, nor ban anyone.

I never got the Shop working, though. Always gives me some error code.

Sonicdude41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M[u said:
ddy]
Sonicdude41 said:
No the Shop in Sneek uses you real rights. But Nintendo doesn't detect Sneek, nor ban anyone.

Yeah, with the scratch NAND, I never got it to work. It always spits out error code 20435 when trying to connect.

But if the "virtual" NAND never touches my real one, how is it that it has access to my download rights, even though I built it with files from NUS?

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Is anyone else having problems when loading channels on UNEEK+DI? I only get a black screen, even with the HBC. It may work sometimes if I delete the shared2 folder and everything on title00000010000002\data (excluding setting.txt), but it will eventually fail after a while. My 00000088.app was patched using -p on IOSKPatch. Any thoughts?

Sonicdude41 said:
M[u said:
ddy]
Sonicdude41 said:

Yeah, with the scratch NAND, I never got it to work. It always spits out error code 20435 when trying to connect.

But if the "virtual" NAND never touches my real one, how is it that it has access to my download rights, even though I built it with files from NUS?

That's because you copied the "sys" folder from your NAND dump, as far as I know.

Sonicdude41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PabloACZ said:
Is anyone else having problems when loading channels on UNEEK+DI? I only get a black screen, even with the HBC. It may work sometimes if I delete the shared2 folder and everything on title00000010000002\data (excluding setting.txt), but it will eventually fail after a while. My 00000088.app was patched using -p on IOSKPatch. Any thoughts?

Sonicdude41 said:
M[u said:
ddy]
Sonicdude41 said:

That's because you copied the "sys" folder from your NAND dump, as far as I know.

I never copied the folder from my NAND dump, though. That's the thing that confuses me.

Sonicdude41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
longtom1 said:
probably checks the serial number with the MAC address or something

It probably does have something to do with the MAC Address, because when I loaded the "new" NAND, I was still able to connect to our network even though we have MAC Address Filtering enabled.

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SNEEK/UNEEK redirect all NAND read/writes from/to SD/USB nothing more nothing less.
Of course it will have the same MAC and about the shop stuff; it is using the device ID and if you don't have a device.cert on your SD/USB device it will fall back to the device ID of the Wii you are running SNEEK/UNEEK on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong