Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
I have a Nexus 6p with PureNexus, SuperSU, XPosed and the ExKernel. I would like to use Snapchat because some of my friends use it. It won't allow me to create an account, I always get a server error when I try to register. How could I fix this?

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's what I had to do. It's a pain in the ass for us LP / MM users since we have to boot to recovery to install and uninstall Xposed. Unfortunately there isn't a workaround since RootCloak doesn't really seem to work.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
It's what I had to do. It's a pain in the ass for us LP / MM users since we have to boot to recovery to install and uninstall Xposed. Unfortunately there isn't a workaround since RootCloak doesn't really seem to work.
Ok then, I guess SnapChat will not have this user unless I feel like making a module.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To much hassle, it to has XPosed installed.
What Android version? If is has 4.4 KitKat or below, then it is very easy to install and uninstall the Xposed Framework. You do it from inside the Xposed Installer app, and not booting into recovery and flashing a bunch of zip's.

Aether Lion

GBATemp's Pet Lion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to clear this up:
Snapchat doesn't care if you're rooted, and that's why RootCloak doesn't work. Snapchat looks for any of the directories that Xposed creates, that's why you need to uninstall. Thank God you can reinstall it though.
RootCloak is great for Pokemon GO and etc. :P
Edit: Didn't realize this was almost a week ago until now.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to clear this up:
Snapchat doesn't care if you're rooted, and that's why RootCloak doesn't work. Snapchat looks for any of the directories that Xposed creates, that's why you need to uninstall. Thank God you can reinstall it though.
RootCloak is great for Pokemon GO and etc. :P
Edit: Didn't realize this was almost a week ago until now.
Pokemon Go does not seem to check anymore!

But Snapchat bans xposed email addresses. Eww.

Reactions: Aether Lion

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning