Hacking Smoke came out of it

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My DSTWO has stopped working just after some smoke came out of it when I took it out it was very hot, my new dsi xl still works I think, is there a place I can send it to be fixed or do I get a new one or different one
ohmy.gif
angry.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap...I've never seen that happen before. Smoke rising from flash carts...? Is that even possible? I've gamed non-stop before on my DS for like 10+ hours straight and haven't faced 'smoke problems' before.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Game Dragon said:
I bought it from a 4Coolday it is 3 days old and it took for ever to get here I will not use them again

Send them an email and explain what happened. They will probably ask you to send it to them and they will ship you a brand new one. Explain to your parents It's not your fault, you just got unlucky as It's a faulty one.

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just order a new one from Lightake I hope I have better luck with this one and I have been given a replacement dsi xl from where I bought it from, that was lucky for me
yaynds.gif

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I know it sucks, but I promise you they aren't all like that. In fact, first time I've heard of that happening to anyone...you must have gotten a bad one, to say the least.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill