Hacking Smea's iosuhax

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda confused, i would like this to improve my ftp speeds for the Helper Transfer Tool.
But i don't understand it, do you need to have Mocha, so just HaxChi isn't enough?

And does it have any other effect on the Wii U, meaning will it affect gaming in any way?
Use Mocha for the speed increase hack on the Wii U. I'll leave it at that as to not confuse you. Use mocha. If you're using CBHC then just load up mocha from homebrew or from boot menu and then run helper transfer tool.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda confused, i would like this to improve my ftp speeds for the Helper Transfer Tool.
But i don't understand it, do you need to have Mocha, so just HaxChi isn't enough?

And does it have any other effect on the Wii U, meaning will it affect gaming in any way?
Wow that's a necrobump. Last reply was October 2016. How did you even find the thread lol xD

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

ftp is kinda garbage

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!