Hacking smea now has the ability to inject vc games on 3ds.

placebooooo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was curious to look at smea's twitter today since friends of mine said that he has been tweeting some interesting stuff. It looks like he was able to inject games on the 3ds by using a paid game off the eshop and replacing it's code. He said he was able to inject gameboy color games, but he hasnt tried gba games since he isnt ambassador. He also said that he will release "it" when it's ready in which i am assuming that it is the program to inject roms? How far is this guy going and when will we be able to get our hands to actually try this stuff ourselves...

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
I was curious to look at smea's twitter today since friends of mine said that he has been tweeting some interesting stuff. It looks like he was able to inject games on the 3ds by using a paid game off the eshop and replacing it's code. He said he was able to inject gameboy color games, but he hasnt tried gba games since he isnt ambassador. He also said that he will release "it" when it's ready in which i am assuming that it is the program to inject roms? How far is this guy going and when will we be able to get our hands to actually try this stuff ourselves...

32nd january.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-