• Total voters

SkeletonSmith

subscribe Skeleton Smith Gaming on youtube
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so. I lose a match and want to quit and accidentally hit rematch. I go to home menu and then turn console off into sleep. I come back to the game and it says ive been banned for an hour. Why does this games online work worse than brawl? I pay these slugs 20 dollars a year and I still get banned! i dont even cheat or make things hard for people that also play. This game sucks and its Nintendos fault.

SkeletonSmith

subscribe Skeleton Smith Gaming on youtube
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres an image.
15920823205202129700886852212691.jpg

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the same as in Splatoon 2 where they removed the quit out button far more quickly than in the first one to make rematches faster I guess.
Besides the semi-working ranking system it's worse in every category than Smash 4 though.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, quit your bitching? Just be glad you weren't perma-banned?

Imagine how much worse Smash Ultimate Online would suck if half the time it said it was starting a match, it had to go back to finding a match because a player quit the game early. Or if people constantly left the game every time they felt like they were losing.

The mechanic is made to discourage quitters. I don't have a problem with it. You're butthurt over being kicked off the game online for an hour, and felt like everybody else needed to hear about it online.

If Smash Online is that "disgusting" to you, then don't use it. Period. Can't get banned if you don't get on.

Oh? It's not that disgusting? You still wanna play online? Then quit your bitching and take your time out like a big boy.

Reactions: Stealphie

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You disconnected after entering an online match, in my opinion they did the right thing. I get you didn't want to enter the match but think about the guy on the other end. Plus only being banned for 1 hour is actually quite reasonable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-