hotdog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I have created a website that will allow anyone with access to their custom level BIN files to share them.

https://smashstages.com/

The site will populate the author, level title, and pull the level screenshot for you. All you need to provide is if it's nsfw... Please make sure to use the NSFW flag if you're uploading one of those stages Nintendo has taken down.

Let me know what you think, and what you would change!

I'm still working on it behind the scenes, for instance; voting is currently disabled. But as long as the site actually gets some use, i'll definitely keep putting the work in.

Last edited by hotdog,

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Where do I add the bin files in my SD card?

Use Checkpoint to export your Smash Bros save. Navigate to the folder and open the Stage folder. Put it in there. Then import your save back.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Good thing. And thanks to no censorship even better than Nintendo.

There’s also a how to on the site if you open the side menu.

You should also note that nxmtp can be used to access the SD card while the Switch is connected to the PC. This and FTP are the easiest ways and I can tell you, nxmtp just works fine 100 % of the time, at least for me.

Edit: Also you might wanna put the guide on top so everyone can see it directly or at least put a small hint with a link to the page.
That hamburger menu is great and all that but you know ... users are users. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed