Gaming smash - like

DSatisfied

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bleach is a bit more like other traditional 2D fighting games (Street Fighter, specifically). But it's a great one! Jump Ultimate Stars is in Japanese... might be daunting to navigate.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You might like Ultimate Mortal Combat, though I can't say I did
unsure.gif

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's only one player, but you could try the GBA River City Ransom port. Super Smash Brothers was, I think, heavily based on the original River City Ransom.

You could also get an NES emulator and emulate the original River City Ransom, or any of the other games in the series, which are Smash Brothers like to varying degrees (there's one straightforward fighter, and several sports games which are a bit like what you'd get if you combined, say, Smash Brothers and Basketball. My favorite is the cross-country races in one of them... complete, of course, with metal pipes, chains, and other objects you can throw or beat your opponents with to slow them down.)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ruri said:
Well, it's only one player, but you could try the GBA River City Ransom port. Super Smash Brothers was, I think, heavily based on the original River City Ransom.
blink.gif

You sure or have I played two totally different games?

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Jump Ultimate Stars with translation patch ... best combo ever !

A lot of fighters(80), a lot of support character (189), Very tactical game in 1 vs 1 and very fun in 4 player game, support wifi, Multiplayer one cart game and has been translated (heuuuu i mean something like 80 -90%).....

All is said !

matthewd997

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
im gonna download some of the games you suggested now... but i cannot get jump superstars as it won't let me patch and i cannot find a direct link to a patched rom

D

Deleted User

matthewd997 said:
im gonna download some of the games you suggested now... but i cannot get jump superstars as it won't let me patch and i cannot find a direct link to a patched rom
Weren't you the one starting a "let's do SMASH BROSS DS" topic recently ?
and you can't use a patcher ???
man you're so pitiful...
(yes I'm rude but I'm trying hard and I can't be sorry...)

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
geunt said:

A lot of fighters(80), a lot of support character (189), Very tactical game in 1 vs 1 and very fun in 4 player game, support wifi, Multiplayer one cart game and has been translated (heuuuu i mean something like 80 -90%).....

All is said !

Hold it!

Are you telling me that the translation can be patched?

Link me plz.

D

Deleted User

shinsil said:
geunt said:

All is said !

Hold it!

Are you telling me that the translation can be patched?

Link me plz.
Do you want to patch the patch or would rather have patched the patched ? The button next to Wiki is mighty...

matthewd997

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yes i started that thread - but it wasnt meant the way everyone saw it - i tried to make it serious- but there you go, shows that unless you have years of coding exp ur a noob- anyway, forget about that - its not that i can't patch it - i dont have the software for that type of patch - if I could get an .ips patch , then it would be a different story.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And i'm not in my house so i can't use my PC