NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wow its been a while since a game's been rated M
haha the blood randomly shooting out on videos from IGN make this game look a little fun =P
i'll try it when i get the chance

...BAH my rom site doesnt have it up yet T_T
..i'll definetly try it when it does >

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Raydor beat me by 2minutes!!
Not tried the game yet tryin to get a http dl
wink.gif

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is like... epic. Let's hope it's good, I used to play UMK a lot when I was young. Not that I'm old, but... older. And wiser
huh.gif

PS: 'My' site already has it, yay!
rofl2.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dementium: The Ward was rated M, only came out a few weeks back.

Pretty happy with this conversion, plays very well to me and keeps the speed. Doesn't look as good as the home versions of UMK but then most home console to handheld conversions never do due to the resolution. So far its my favourite DS fighter, my thumbs ache like hell though from doing combos and special moves. I did notice the odd graphical glitch, like a line appeared at the top of the action screen.

Puzzle Fighter is quite good too, nice package they've got here.

Tried WFC but no one was on so I left it.

I'd give it 8/10, still not as good as the arcade but then thats because I prefer playing fighters with a bigger screen and a arcade stick.

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Dementium: The Ward was rated M, only came out a few weeks back.

Pretty happy with this conversion, plays very well to me and keeps the speed. Doesn't look as good as the home versions of UMK but then most home console to handheld conversions never do due to the resolution. So far its my favourite DS fighter, my thumbs ache like hell though from doing combos and special moves. I did notice the odd graphical glitch, like a line appeared at the top of the action screen.

Puzzle Fighter is quite good too, nice package they've got here.

Tried WFC but no one was on so I left it.

I'd give it 8/10, still not as good as the arcade but then thats because I prefer playing fighters with a bigger screen and a arcade stick.

oh yeah! i forgot about Dementium haha, thought ive been playing it all week now XD but i guess overall, it seems that nintendo for the most part have been releasing useless kiddie games
sleep.gif
btw i tried WFC, i think i found like one person but he/she disconnected on me =(

QUOTE(stormwolf18 @ Nov 13 2007, 02:57 PM)WE DONT CARE IF YOU CAN OR CANNOT FIND THE GAME ON UR LEET SITE !!!!! COMMENT ABOUT THE GAME PLEASE

rawr chill dude, i said i would post comments about the game and i am. Overall UMC is an ok game i guess, i think ive outgrown the stage where i'll drag it along everywhere and play it when i have the chance. Brings back good memories though. Only thing i dislike is that the ds doesnt have an analog stick so simply trying to combo with a d-pad is annoying for me. good game though, brings back memories 8.5/10 from me.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only thing i dislike is that the ds doesnt have an analog stick so simply trying to combo with a d-pad is annoying for me. good game though, brings back memories 8.5/10 from me.
Wouldn't it be brilliant if Nintendo did a new DS model with a thumbstick that was as good as the Neo Geo Pocket Colour? Beats ANY handheld consoles d-pad or that horrid PSP stick, awesome for any game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1