Hacking Smash Bros/Online Play/EUR Release/USA Console

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Let me get this straight. I never asked for any rom. nor did i ask anyone to upload anything. Thanks for threatening me cause obviously I asked for a direct link for the rom. Good one.

So when you told him to "Just upload" a file, you don't have any interest in gaining whatever he's uploading? Okay.

For someone who has a game that most people don't yet, you seem to be wasting tons of time online on here.

GBATemp is fun to browse and have conversations on. You know what else is fun? Showing off.

nkYPeTh.jpg

D

Deleted-19228

:D If it gets dumped tonight cool, if not whatever. I have my cart coming tomorrow. It just sucks because I *have* to play it on my Gateway 3DS because I want to use my capture board :P

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Trimming takes like 10 seconds on my computer and reduces the file size by almost 400mb if i recall so it would upload much faster!
Just need to know if it works well even though the software says its undertrimmed
-.-

Just zipping the full file will have the same filesize reduction effect as trimming, and isn't nearly as dumb.

Reactions: Huntereb
D

Deleted-19228

Not entirely true. Garbage data will not compress the same. If it's all 00's yes, it will compress the same, if it is 01FF16D0 (anyone who gets this reference without looking it up gets +1337 status for life) for example, it won't :P

John5p

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when you told him to "Just upload" a file, you don't have any interest in gaining whatever he's uploading? Okay.

I don't see any need to delete my post because a certain person does not understand what it means to take something out of context. How is it possible to ask someone to upload after they already decided to upload it in the first place?

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Not entirely true. Garbage data will not compress the same. If it's all 00's yes, it will compress the same, if it is 01FF16D0 (anyone who gets this reference without looking it up gets +1337 status for life) for example, it won't :P

The extra data stored on a rom is all 0's.

c80n

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Do seriously people here feel some kind of entitlement here by owning a game just a couple hours earlier than everyone else?
Come on

Reactions: Huntereb
D

Deleted-19228

Technically it was out 23 minutes ago via eShop. It goes by midnight EST not midnight local time zone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer