ROM Hack smash bros. DS

revengebeast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there are a couple about but has anyone got a decent homebrew smash bros. game that is any good.

if not I was wondering if anyone would like to help me make one.

I hav'nt done a REALLY successful hack before but I could easily design what gets programmed into the game- but like I said, this is only if nobody knows of a decent one already out there.

EDIT: i am going to make a smash bros, STYLE game - theres a thread about it called BRAND NEW SSB STYLE HACK so take a look!

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't believe it... 2 days in a row with another 'somebody make this game' post.

Seriously, it takes a LOT of time a dedication to write a game as such. Even a simple game with one person can take months. I'm pretty sure if anyone were to make a Smash Bros for DS anyways, they'd most likely receive a cease and desist letter from Nintendo.

As I said in the other thread, if you want your game, you can pay me $60 per hour to program it. I take cash, money order, or paypal.

lecture.gif

revengebeast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woah!

im not asking you to make a game!
im asking if 1.anyone knows of one or 2. if anyone would like to help ME make one!!!

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
I'm pretty sure if anyone were to make a Smash Bros for DS anyways, they'd most likely receive a cease and desist letter from Nintendo.
That has actually happened, Nintendo closed down dual-soft's project.

Their site is down too, for 2 years.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Thats cool
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on my way to neutralize "condomina"
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @Xdqwerty The good thing is that anyone can do it and nobody is above happiness. But it has to come as a result of making good choices and not just a goal you can brute force your way into.
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    that's all nice and fine, though sometimes if you're in a toxic environment the only way to improve yourself and the situation is to leave, also
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    because others can drag you back down even if you improve, but as I said that depends
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My classroom is kinda a toxic environment
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    True, which would be a good choice if it releases you from that suffering.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea exactly
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I got into a toxic environment when I switched schools, something I was pressured to do long ago by my mom mostly
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    because there were a couple of teachers who were objectively bad and who kept giving me bad grades, even thogh if I had stayed they would leave in the following year anyways
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I'm a verbal abuse víctim i think
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but I had noit known that and I let myself be manipulated into quitting...I'd rather have let myself be have fights with my mom than to let myself be blackmailed into effectively destroying my life or leading to it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    my mother was the one who verbally abused me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    with me it started with verbal abuse...I tried to ignore it...until it got worse and after summer break it went from verbal into sneaky physical, not just theft but once they saw me as real problem they tried to poison me outright
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    because they couldn't apply their usual tactics anymore it all went worse from there
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and I was a threat to their hierarchy and the way the gang worked
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I did in the end cause the gang leader who was installed there by the larger gang, to loose his influence over the classmates but it had a terrible cost
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    in that it caused my other best friend, who joined that school, to betray me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    to both the powers that be and the larger gang at play
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    by recording conversations of me...they also convinced him over time that I never cared about him and he started to beat over my head things from the past, courtesy of psycholigsts work
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I was stupid to trust them and think they wouldn't start a coverup in agreement of the school who didn't want further scandals on their name
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    when I told the psychologist the name of my best friend in the group I didn't realize that would seal my fate
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    this and more is why I don't trust authorities either and why I became more of a "lone wolf" for a very long time
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: this and more is why I don't trust authorities either and why I became more of a "lone wolf" for...