Gaming Smash Bros 3DS - Best Amiibo?

Kenneth196

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all. I don't have Smash yet (I have a GW but soon getting a =<9.2 N3DS XL) but to my knowledge, the function of an amiibo is pretty much to assist in the game if I'm not mistaken (among other things). With that being said, if you had to choose only ONE amiibo, which would it be?

I'm asking because I don't want to become obsessed with collecting them, but I would like one dedicated to Smash

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link is a good "all around character" and also very available to get. Zero Suit Samus isn't out yet and I'm assuming she will be hard to get like the others. As for choosing only ONE, that's a hard one. I main Ike and had to buy him from Japan due to his seemingly rising unicorn status. Marth and Shulk would also be really good due to their unicorn status.

I am kind of disappointed that you can only use them in smash vs and nothing else. If you could use them as a companion in the other mini games then they would be awesome. Right now though, I'm collecting more for the detail of the figures then playability of them, and Link is the only one I've actually registered in game haha.

TBH, I started off thinking "I'm only getting Link, Ike, Sonic and Megaman", but now I have about 10 and rising due to how cool they look on a shelf...

Edit: For a real recommendation I would get whoever you main. While you train your Amiibo they will learn from you, but as they get better you will also learn from them and in turn become a better player with your main.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So wait, there is a "best" amiibo? or at least one can be argued for over another? Interesting. When I look at purchasing an amiibo, I guess the only thing I want is to make sure s/he can be used on multiple games :bortz:

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a Link and Bowser and together they are a ridiculous combo. I honestly can't beat them anymore, even with a friend helping usually.

Reactions: Kenneth196

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tumblr_inline_ni6oo2TVq81qi5hso.png

Marth: "And now take and kiss me you wretch!"

Take that Marth amiibo and there is always a reason to laugh. If he is the best? I don't know.
My WiiFit Trainer was so good, but in the end she played totally different.

Reactions: Kenneth196

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: but nintendo licensed