SuperMarioeKirbyfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Google the key you are missing.
Tried copying the ones found at in a txt file named master_key_00, etc. but it hasn't worked

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tried copying the ones found atin a txt file named master_key_00, etc. but it hasn't worked
Goldleaf crashes when choosing if skipping necessary fw

Last edited by Joe88, , Reason: Do not link to warez

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Tried copying the ones found at in a txt file named master_key_00, etc. but it hasn't worked
You are missing master_key_06 tho. You have to get that one. Also, it has to be in file named key.txt in tinfoil folder (where tinfoil.nro is). We are talking about DZ/tinfoil, the new one. Also, you can use devmenu to install it or goldleaf via USB (all installers are broken somewhat now).

Last edited by Joe88,

SuperMarioeKirbyfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You are missing master_key_06 tho. You have to get that one. Also, it has to be in file named key.txt in tinfoil folder (where tinfoil.nro is). We are talking about DZ/tinfoil, the new one. Also, you can use devmenu to install it or goldleaf via USB (all installers are broken somewhat now).
Already tried Goldleaf usb before normal install. Devmenu need a free game, my switch is banned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright