Octoling

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wOSeDrL.jpg

"Made a wire frame Captain Falcon based off of Melee's wire frames. Not perfect but descent"
Credits go to Epultia since I am uploading this for him, If you use this in a video make sure to credit Epultia as he did make this himself
https://www.mediafire.com/?e1ognkotzvz7nka
Includes all CSS stuff

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought we could couldn't do anything like vertex or animation/bone editing wise.
If so then how do we do what you suggested about removing bowsers spikes?
the newest ohana3ds build in theory will allow us to edit vertexes/bones. This will need to be tested and stuff first, and will probably be a real pain early on.

ArcPh1r3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3GpxB4x.png

Bayonetta's pretty easy to work with.
CSS included.

Attachments

• Homura Akemi.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,389

Manito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a Finn texture hack for Toon Link, CSS included. Credit goes to "Cool Smash Alts~". (He/she made
CcvisRlW8AESCcS (1).png
this, I just made it for the 3DS.)
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Attachments

• Finn.zip
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,921
Reactions: ArcPh1r3

Aus-Yoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't think many would use it but I wanted to be the first to upload a Yoshi texture so here we go :P My Yoshisona, I'm sure people can use it to figure out how Yoshi's textures work for when designing more detailed textures.
dDG6STm.jpg
YWZN0ur.jpg

And, Asriel from Undertale! (early WIP, but I'm not sure what else can be done to improve it without vertex hacking, also you can't really see the fur texture very well, sadface)
toy5FFM.jpg
dHfShiv.jpg

edit: how do you add comments to spoiler tags?

edit 2:
Following Mother 3's 10th anniversary, I went and corrected the Duster outfit:
SfxWHgV.jpg
t1Qugcm.jpg
0WwhMUf.jpg

The PSI princess Kumatora joins the fray!
hkoEqlj.jpg

ZJ5zfNf.jpg
qphy24i.jpg

Y2HSA9W.jpg

I've also tried my hand at texturing the scarf from PMD Pikachu:
9A6sHom.jpg
F3k2iEG.jpg

Pretty happy with these personally, but some of these could do with more work and will need vertex hacks. If anyone knows how to do them please let me know so these can be more authentic :)

Attachments

• Yoshisona.rar
    167.2 KB · Views: 1,003
  • Asriel.rar
    163.6 KB · Views: 862
  • Duster.rar
    165.6 KB · Views: 745
  • Kumatora.rar
    181.8 KB · Views: 963
  • PMD pikachu.rar
    119.9 KB · Views: 1,375
Last edited by Aus-Yoshi,

Wistful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! Thought this might be an appropriate place to ask. I've been trying to edit the textures of stages, and in Ohana3DS Rebirth, the preview of the textures looks fine, but the actual textures i've replaced on the stages looks like a garbled mess of textures. I've tried replacing the textures with regular Ohana3DS to see if it was an issue with the program, but the problem was still the same. I've tried it with a few stages too, to see if it was a stage specific issue, but no luck there either. To my knowledge, custom stage textures are possible because i've seen the textures from Icy Mushroomy Kingdom, and those look perfectly fine. Any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong? Thanks!
error1.png
error2.png

ArcPh1r3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! Thought this might be an appropriate place to ask. I've been trying to edit the textures of stages, and in Ohana3DS Rebirth, the preview of the textures looks fine, but the actual textures i've replaced on the stages looks like a garbled mess of textures. I've tried replacing the textures with regular Ohana3DS to see if it was an issue with the program, but the problem was still the same. I've tried it with a few stages too, to see if it was a stage specific issue, but no luck there either. To my knowledge, custom stage textures are possible because i've seen the textures from Icy Mushroomy Kingdom, and those look perfectly fine. Any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong? Thanks!
View attachment 46844 View attachment 46845
Did you change them with old Ohana after changing them in Ohana Rebirth?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1