934.6 KB · Views: 156

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jAmkAFY.jpg

Tortimer Island looks so much better with a nice sunset sky.
nice man

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so I asked about it earlier I really suck at texture hacking and I would like someone to make a mewcario recolor for mewtwo

Yeah, same.

I can do a texture but not a model. How does my Palutena look?
please do a texture of shadow over sonic I will love you forever

Attachments

• mewcario03.png
    mewcario03.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 170

GoldenBullet

That One Guy
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I asked about it earlier I really suck at texture hacking and I would like someone to make a mewcario recolor for mewtwo

please do a texture of shadow over sonic I will love you forever
I'll try to make both. Both of them should he easy to create.

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't release builds, I only push the source to https://github.com/shinyquagsire23/SaltySD. If Smash Selector isn't working for you, you could try compiling yourself and see if that works.
I get long boot times and lots of menu lag when I use the Luma version of SaltySD. Possible explanation? I have use the same code.bin files as other people that have no problems, yet I get the problems for some reason. In fact, those problems are non-existant with the last CIA build of SaltySD.(minus the Kirby glitches.) The lag is so bad that I cannot play Classic or an end match in Smash Run. I get stuck at the loading screen. Any ideas on why this happens?

BlastXDX

3DS Hacking Era Original
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get long boot times and lots of menu lag when I use the Luma version of SaltySD. Possible explanation? I have use the same code.bin files as other people that have no problems, yet I get the problems for some reason. In fact, those problems are non-existant with the last CIA build of SaltySD.(minus the Kirby glitches.) The lag is so bad that I cannot play Classic or an end match in Smash Run. I get stuck at the loading screen. Any ideas on why this happens?
I've heard it may depend on how large the SD card is, but i'm not sure.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The newer saltysd (that we use luma for) from what I have heard, doesn't have issues with CIAs of ssb4. The lag was reduced a while back, but it wasn't removed (I don't think it's really possible to completely solve that issue, but it shouldn't affect too many people). Regarding sd card size, I can try tomorrow on my o3ds to see if the size helps...

Edit: went to test some things after formatting my 128 gb sd card and I seem to have no lag issues anymore (went from a 32kb cluster size to 64 kb).

Last edited by ih8ih8sn0w,

GoldenBullet

That One Guy
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 3ds with saltysd with Luma. One of them lags during menus and one does not.. Both of the 3ds have the same smash folderbut one doesn't have that Pokemon stadium map in working on. My 3ds which has 8 gb of storage does not lag but the other 3ds with 4 does. I'm thinking that the sd card is formatted differently.

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that it? I use a 16GB SD Card. Could that be the reason? Do I need a bigger SD Card?

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok! Thanks! I'll try it! What format should I use for the reformatted sd card?
fat32 with a 64kb cluster size. You may need to use external programs. I used this, but I'm not sure how well it will work with a 16 gb sd card. If you get any errors, try using the built in windows tools to format. Make sure you have backups, etc.

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK! Thanks, but I will probably use my Mac partition on my Mac. I run Windows 7 on my Mac, because Mac has a few useful tools like Disk Utility, which I can use to reformat the disk.

Last edited by gryz,

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fat32 with a 64kb cluster size. You may need to use external programs. I used this, but I'm not sure how well it will work with a 16 gb sd card. If you get any errors, try using the built in windows tools to format. Make sure you have backups, etc.
Works perfect! Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, when your wife kicks you out BOVONO Prefabricated Tiny Home, Mobile Prefab House with...