• Replies 1,584
  • Likes 7

Deleted member 400504

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think it looks good from the images i havent tried to download it yet but one thing i dont like is the n64 ness import the head looks like its been pulled to far up and looks weird i use to play smash for n64 on my computer with a emulator i know how ness is supposed to look and he doesnt have a head thats been pulled to far up i think you could do a better job then he did no offence to him but i think a comment thats being nice but being truthful can help someone better their skills :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also who is the skull kid import taking place of? like what character does the skull kid take the place of? i dont think its link but idk *shrugs* but im curious to know who it is

Just drag and drop it into your sd card, I organized the folders so that it will automatically install, it goes over Lucas

flarewolf56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx but im so pissed i was fighting in smash against one red team mewtwo and a green team dark pit and green team king dedede and now im trying to get revenge on the green team but no matter what i hit them with even if i hit them both at the same time with a smash attack thats charged enough to kill them they still can pull off a move and it finishes me im like WTF? and they keep hitting me in the air and not letting me touch the ground im a very good player its very rare i find a team i have a problem with im going to smash them into the FUCKING GROUND

Zelkaar

Legendary Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thx but im so pissed i was fighting in smash against one red team mewtwo and a green team dark pit and green team king dedede and now im trying to get revenge on the green team but no matter what i hit them with even if i hit them both at the same time with a smash attack thats charged enough to kill them they still can pull off a move and it finishes me im like WTF? and they keep hitting me in the air and not letting me touch the ground im a very good player its very rare i find a team i have a problem with im going to smash them into the FUCKING GROUND
Use air-dodging more effectively.

Eh. Looks eh. The head looks skinny.
Yeah, I think he mentioned fixing it but I can't remember. The head and certain parts of the body look off, but it's certainly not bad.

Honestly I'd like to see the whole N64 roster imported for Sm4sh 3DS, hopefully with M_1's tutorial it can happen. But based on his screenshots of the Ness, it looks like he's working on N64 Falcon too.

flarewolf56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw does anyone know what the folder name for bowser is in smash 3ds? i dont remember what his folder name was on the sd card

flarewolf56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really? i thought that was bowser jr?

thx

hey has anyone here made a stage for smash 3ds yet? cause ive noticed on the first page of this forum theres only 4 stages that have been done and i was wondering if its possible to make luigis mansion not like in brawl where if you go in the house it turns to the inside and vise versa but may be make it so its just the outside of the mansion and your in the front yard fighting or something with the luigis mansion main theme playing its really good and creepy

hey where do i find my smash 3ds game on my sd card? i found a mod pack that use to install mods in a old way before saltysd and i really want this mida skin for zelda and a bowser skin but i need to put in the smash folder on my sd card but i cant find the actual games folder like isnt it supposed to be this? 0005000010144F00?? i cant find that anywhere someone please help?

flarewolf56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nvm i just found out the modpack i had was for wii u dam it :( btw how long approximately does it take to make a model import for smash 3ds?

Deleted member 400504

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nvm i just found out the modpack i had was for wii u dam it :( btw how long approximately does it take to make a model import for smash 3ds?

Depends on the quality of the model you're trying to import. If you're asking us to try and import models from the wii u modpack then it can't happen because they're too high poly. Model imports are not easy to make by any means, I don't mean to be rude but please slow down with the requests. They likely won't get filled because there are only a few of us who can model import right now and we all have our own models we'd like to import.

If you'd like to learn how to model import so you can make your own please use this guide here http://gamebanana.com/tuts/12254

If you do not read and complete every single step with every single detail your model will not work. I will not be here to help you with stupid mistakes if you try to model import. Again not trying to be rude or anything I just don't have time for that.

flarewolf56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh no no i wasnt gonna ask a request for any wii u model imports but ive looked everywhere online and it seems this forum has the only mods for smash bros 3ds besides game banana and game banana is lacking anything actually good ive seen characters on game banana that looks like someone used the basic paint bucket tool in the paint program on windows and just painted the character one color and uploaded it as a custom skin thats severely lazy and it looks like crap to im just looking for a good mida skin for zelda and/or a evil bowser skin thats black may be with red eyes or something also i lack the means to create my own models simply because i dont not have a computer i can use i only have a school computer sadly :( so i can not even help with models if i wanted to which i do i have a lot of ideas i want to do but i have tried doing stuff with models in the past im not very good at it or at least i havent been taught how to do anything with models but that guide should help me thx

sigh i read the page that link sends me to i have no experience with blender at least not enough to know anything about how to use it correctly so i guess i wont be making model imports any time soon :(

you know what? no im gonna try it anyway i have a lot of ideas and i have so much free time sorta ill use my blood mothers computer time to make a midna skin

flarewolf56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey space pancake i have one question? i dont think its a stupid mistake cause i have not done it yet but in the tutorial you linked to me it says i need smb123w64gb's version of Ohana 3ds Rebirth is this that? https://github.com/gdkchan/Ohana3DS-Rebirth cause i typed smb123w64gb's version of Ohana 3ds Rebirth into google and i didnt see anything that said anything about his version of ohana 3ds so i wanted to know if i could just use the one in the link? or if you have any recommendations or something? (btw im gonna attempt to make lilie for smash bros 3ds i wont give up till i get it work)

nvm i found the one i need

M_1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey space pancake i have one question? i dont think its a stupid mistake cause i have not done it yet but in the tutorial you linked to me it says i need smb123w64gb's version of Ohana 3ds Rebirth is this that? https://github.com/gdkchan/Ohana3DS-Rebirth cause i typed smb123w64gb's version of Ohana 3ds Rebirth into google and i didnt see anything that said anything about his version of ohana 3ds so i wanted to know if i could just use the one in the link? or if you have any recommendations or something? (btw im gonna attempt to make lilie for smash bros 3ds i wont give up till i get it work)

nvm i found the one i need
https://github.com/smb123w64gb/Ohana3DS-Rebirth/releases

M_1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use air-dodging more effectively.

Yeah, I think he mentioned fixing it but I can't remember. The head and certain parts of the body look off, but it's certainly not bad.

Honestly I'd like to see the whole N64 roster imported for Sm4sh 3DS, hopefully with M_1's tutorial it can happen. But based on his screenshots of the Ness, it looks like he's working on N64 Falcon too.
I was planning to make a whole n64 roster but link if broken, same goes for DK

Zelkaar

Legendary Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No problem, and yes link was the reason I started learning to model import. (And yes it broke my heart) I had oot3d link and n64 all rigged
Always nice to meet another Link main. Is it just the N64 models that are broken, or are there issues importing over Link altogether?

Also @MsMidnight I don't mean to pester you or anything but are you still working on those CSPs? I'm just wondering because you had slated them for release last weekend and nothing's come of it yet.

M_1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Always nice to meet another Link main. Is it just the N64 models that are broken, or are there issues importing over Link altogether?

Also @MsMidnight I don't mean to pester you or anything but are you still working on those CSPs? I'm just wondering because you had slated them for release last weekend and nothing's come of it yet.
Just link in general, he has 2 objs in one mesh and the script to export model doesn't support this

Forgive me spelling errors, harder to type since I burnt my hand

Zelkaar

Legendary Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just link in general, he has 2 objs in one mesh and the script to export model doesn't support this
That's a real shame. Not many good texture hacks exist for him and I was hoping that a N64 model would make his library better, but oh well. I'm still looking forward to the other models!

Don't worry about it man, spelling isn't a big deal.

Reactions: M_1

Deleted member 400504

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sorry if this is stupid to ask. But what does it mean exactly to have 2 objects in 1 mesh? How does that limit us?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans