ROM Hack [Smash 3DS] Complete ROM Hacking guide (Textures, music, SFX/voice clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pr0gram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to get the visibility animation files to work in Ohana yet? The ones that will, for example, change Jiggs face when she gets hurt etc.

SD_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried my hand at rearranging the CSS... Needless to say it worked with the first page. The series are in chronological order and the clones are now with their respective series. However, I can't seem to move any of the fighters between pages. The OGs stay in the first page, and the DLC stays in the second page. Can anyone help me move them from each other?

LucaSmash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea how to add Mii Fighters to the FG roster like in that video??? I really want to play FG with Miis!

ShadowLuigi~NG~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to get the visibility animation files to work in Ohana yet? The ones that will, for example, change Jiggs face when she gets hurt etc.

Not possible yet

does anyone know how to add a metal/shiny-like glow on characters? similar to samus?

Not possible yet. Perhaps through hex editing, but yeah.

I tried my hand at rearranging the CSS... Needless to say it worked with the first page. The series are in chronological order and the clones are now with their respective series. However, I can't seem to move any of the fighters between pages. The OGs stay in the first page, and the DLC stays in the second page. Can anyone help me move them from each other?

Hmm...my brother usually deals with those kind of things. It's all through hex editing. Ask him on his YT channel or his twitter.

Any idea how to add Mii Fighters to the FG roster like in that video??? I really want to play FG with Miis!

I assume you saw my brother's video? "Toad Stool". Through hex editing. He increased the number of characters, rows, and individually put the values of each me fighter into the DLC side of the CSS. There's no official tool out yet.

Yudowat

That one guy that shows up occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not possible yet

Not possible yet. Perhaps through hex editing, but yeah.

Hmm...my brother usually deals with those kind of things. It's all through hex editing. Ask him on his YT channel or his twitter.

I assume you saw my brother's video? "Toad Stool". Through hex editing. He increased the number of characters, rows, and individually put the values of each me fighter into the DLC side of the CSS. There's no official tool out yet.
lmao i didnt know Toad Stool was your brother XD i asked him how he did some css edits on twitter not too long ago but he just replied with
"param/ui/ui_character_db.bin And param/eshop/dlc_param_c.bin I recommend also having a ui_character_db.bin from 1.0.0 as this contains the Character names that aren't listed in the updates."
and im yet to hear back from him again rip

WarioTails358

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw I saw toadstool's Video where he added giga mac, wario-man, giga bowser, and all 3 mini fighters as seperate slots on the extra fighters page. How would I add the final smash formation of like wario into the css? I know that you have to edit a ui_character_db.bin and a similarly named one for the dlc page but how would I add a character through hex editing?

Megalegacy98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know why SmashTex does this
help.png

when i import an image? (this only happens on images with all black text, like "Ready for next battle" and the one above)

WekkinsWiiU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, 3 different models have caused the game to crash, still looking for one that doesn't and for anything that looks funny xD
Lucina + Bowser Animations = Awesome Nightmares
thanks again :)
while you do that i will make a boobless .tex file for the css :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol