Smallville

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by Jan1tor, Nov 27, 2009.

Nov 27, 2009

Smallville by Jan1tor at 9:01 PM (955 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Jan1tor
    OP

Member Jan1tor GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Is anyone as tired of the Zod storyline in Smallville as I? I love Smallville but I'd like a new storyline. I can't wait till they get the new Legion of Super-Heroes plot moving again. I believe it is going to be a two part episode this time.

It would be nice to see an Apocalypse episode but the writers would probably screw it up somehow making him a bartender or something stupid. You would think that they would learn if you stick to a comic line it will work! The comics prove that. It is when you stray to far from the comics it just gets stupid.

2. HateBreed

Member HateBreed GBAtemp Regular

United States
    yes thank you! they actually lost a fan in me.. they kind of killed their own series. i like supernatural better its retarded but still keeps my attention

3. falcon64z8

Member falcon64z8 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I am loving this season, its been the best one in recent years. O and about the legion of super heroes, I think they are done with that. Next year is a special 2hrs made for TV Justice Society episode of Smallville, which from the trailer looks pretty exciting.

4. Jan1tor
    OP

United States
    I liked last season about the best though they really lamed up Doomsday. And Jimmy Olson dieing and not being the same Jimmy everyone knows... come on now!

5. wyndcrosser

Member wyndcrosser GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    It's called a recession. Kill people off, you don't have to pay them... kinda why they stopped introducing the league characters aka aquaman cyborg etc randomly in episodes.

It's the same as Fringe, where the second detective was killed in order to save money.

Wynd

Posts merged

The only reason why they kept Green Arrow, is because people liked his character and acting, etc.

The got rid of Lex Luthor, because they didnt like paying his salary.

Wynd

6. Jan1tor
    OP

United States
    The other thing I hate is the show just got going again and now it won't be on till January. What ever happened to running a season all together.

7. cornaljoe

Member cornaljoe GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Clerk (In his oh so awesome Blur uniform): I heard you been looking for me?!
    Zod (With a big ass not cheesy smirk): All kneel before Kal-El!

It was an interesting turn of events. Guess they gonna pull off a Death-note type battle of the wits. I see Clerk losing as he is an idiot.