Smallville on Netflix

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by TwinRetro, May 15, 2011.

May 15, 2011

Smallville on Netflix by TwinRetro at 5:15 AM (17,736 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. TwinRetro
    OP

Global Moderator TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

United States
    So...I can't get enough of Smallville. It's really no secret, BUT...I don't have the cash to buy ALL of the seasons, I don't have the time to wait for the discs to come in so I can watch every episodes, even if I would torrent all the Eps, I can't guarantee their quality, my bandwidth would be throttled or I could get a DMCA notice, and last but not least...Streaming sites are less than reliable to put it mildly.

So my questions are these: Is Smallville ever coming to Netflix to stream? If not is it ever coming to Hulu Plus? Is there any legit (legal) streaming site that shows all episodes of Smallville?

Another quick question: Is there a place to see what is coming to netflix's streaming side?

2. ShadowSoldier

Member ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    Downloading tv shows that have been recorded is illegal?

I download all of my tv shows. Few years back I downloaded all the seasons (at the time) of Smallville and the quality was great.

3. Nebz

Member Nebz The N00b

United States
    I'm not sure but I haven't heard of Smallville headng to Netflix stream and I don't see any indication of it coming either. I do remember reading The Complete Series coming as a set this Fall in stores but the downside is that it's not now and... this fall.

I don't remember seeing anything on Hulu besides some clips and a few of the latest episodes provided from CW's own site.

EDIT: I just tried some of my own searching and didn't have much luck. Netflix's stream lacks a bunch of series' from WB, UPN, and CW except for a few old (Buffy, Angel, maybe more) so at the moment I would assume Smallville won't be making its way.
    I can't seem to find a site that provides info on what's to be released next or a full list of what's recently been released. Sorry!

4. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    How would it not be?

It's the content they care about.

5. ShadowSoldier

Member ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    To be honest, I actually never thought it was. I don't know why, I always thought it was one of those grey areas y'know?

6. Nebz

Member Nebz The N00b

United States
    Forgot to post this last night but I came across netflix's blog from their Facebook page and it seems they sometime post what's to be released in stream before it comes out:
    http://blog.netflix.com/
    ^Link if you're interested in the site.

7. TwinRetro
    OP

Global Moderator TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

United States
  8. Nebz

Member Nebz The N00b

United States
    Good find and thanks. Although there isn't much in the Television department coming along atm [​IMG]

9. MarvinWayneHollo

Newcomer MarvinWayneHollo Newbie