Gaming slow loading on a certain website

papyrus

OP
Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
I usually log in to this website 99designs.com (logo contests) which I used to have no problems loading this website at all. Just recently i loaded like 1-2 mins and its freaking me off. I just noticed while it loads i checked the status bar of the web browser (same for all browsers Opera, firefox, chrome) it says waiting for dev.visualwebsiteoptimizer.com until the page loads up. So i used a proxy website to load 99designs.com it its much faster the problem is that some items doesn't show it correctly. What i want here i want to get rid of that dev.visualwebsiteoptimizer.com which i think created the problem here. Thanks for the help guys. (i tried googling it i cant find solution for it).

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
papyrus said:
I usually log in to this website 99designs.com (logo contests) which I used to have no problems loading this website at all. Just recently i loaded like 1-2 mins and its freaking me off. I just noticed while it loads i checked the status bar of the web browser (same for all browsers Opera, firefox, chrome) it says waiting for dev.visualwebsiteoptimizer.com until the page loads up. So i used a proxy website to load 99designs.com it its much faster the problem is that some items doesn't show it correctly. What i want here i want to get rid of that dev.visualwebsiteoptimizer.com which i think created the problem here. Thanks for the help guys. (i tried googling it i cant find solution for it).

does google work for you?
if it does then its proberbly a cangee to your fav website that somehpows block you or something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8