slow loading on a certain website

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by papyrus, Jul 3, 2010.

1. papyrus
    OP

papyrus GBAtemp Fan

Jan 17, 2008
    Nipa Hut
    I usually log in to this website 99designs.com (logo contests) which I used to have no problems loading this website at all. Just recently i loaded like 1-2 mins and its freaking me off. I just noticed while it loads i checked the status bar of the web browser (same for all browsers Opera, firefox, chrome) it says waiting for dev.visualwebsiteoptimizer.com until the page loads up. So i used a proxy website to load 99designs.com it its much faster the problem is that some items doesn't show it correctly. What i want here i want to get rid of that dev.visualwebsiteoptimizer.com which i think created the problem here. Thanks for the help guys. (i tried googling it i cant find solution for it).

2. Dter ic

Dter ic ~

Feb 19, 2009
    does google work for you?
    if it does then its proberbly a cangee to your fav website that somehpows block you or something

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice