Hacking Slot-2 card?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
NavadeHo said:
So the scraped off little plastic strings are normal, happy me
biggrin.gif

Well, If the Superkey was free I wouldn't expect 100% chance on replacement but I payed 17 dollarcent or something for it xP

And when I have my DS Lite in the charger with a slot-2 card..can I just pull it out or turn it on and not spoiling the charging of the battery?

Edit: The following text will be Dutch, use Google Translate to..translate. (It is better/easier for me to explain in this way)

Bij de EZ-FLASH IV Lite Deluxe zit rechts dus zo'n plastic pinnetje in het plastic aan de binnenkant en ik hoef daar maar héél licht aan te trekken of het schiet half los, het is ook makkelijk weer terug te duwen, maar het eruit laten schieten is nog veel makkelijker.

Hebben andere dit probleem ook en is dit dus normaal?
Low-er quality on cases are normal, so you shouldn't be bothered by that....As long as cart works, you shouldn't worry at all!

If you payed for that SuperKey, contact your seller, and get it replaced!! There probably won't be any problems because stuff like that can happen..They never make a big deal out of it (there are even cases when they send you a new cart without even asking that you ship faulty one back, but that's rare, don't count on it
wink.gif
)..

Yes, once you're done with the firs charge of slot-2 cart, you may act with your NDS just as you did so far..you can freely plug it on the power supply, take out slot-2, whatever you want (if that's what you've asked)..

I did Google Translate of the last part, but it turns out messed up, I can't understand quite what you're asking..
Try to write in english, and I'll see if I can help
wink.gif

Nathan-NL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
Yes, once you're done with the firs charge of slot-2 cart, you may act with your NDS just as you did so far..you can freely plug it on the power supply, take out slot-2, whatever you want (if that's what you've asked)..
I meant when it's still charging. (If I could disturb the process wihout harming something)
QUOTEI did Google Translate of the last part, but it turns out messed up, I can't understand quite what you're asking..
Try to write in english, and I'll see if I can help wink.gif
With the EZ-FLASH IV Lite Deluxe at the right corner of the case there is a tiny plastic pin inside and if I pull very lightly it opens half way, it is easy to push it back to it's place, but to open it half is much easier.

Do some of you guys have this problem also and it this common?

(I could make a pic of it..text doesn't seem to "explain" exactly what I mean..hm..it is hard to see..aw well..let's wait on reply's)

Edit: About the EZ-FLASH V 3-in-1 expansion pack..is it recommended to charge that one too? (I have used it several times and have not charged it)

+

About replacing the M3 Lite Perfect case from white to black, what kind of screwdriver should I use (and a link to DX/other webshop) and what kind of screw is in the case?

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
NavadeHo said:
I meant when it's still charging. (If I could disturb the process wihout harming something)

With the EZ-FLASH IV Lite Deluxe at the right corner of the case there is a tiny plastic pin inside and if I pull very lightly it opens half way, it is easy to push it back to it's place, but to open it half is much easier.

Do some of you guys have this problem also and it this common?

(I could make a pic of it..text doesn't seem to "explain" exactly what I mean..hm..it is hard to see..aw well..let's wait on reply's)

Edit: About the EZ-FLASH V 3-in-1 expansion pack..is it recommended to charge that one too? (I have used it several times and have not charged it)

+

About replacing the M3 Lite Perfect case from white to black, what kind of screwdriver should I use (and a link to DX/other webshop) and what kind of screw is in the case?
When you charging for the first time, you shouldn't disturb charging process....Every other time after that, you can plug and unplug as you wish!!

Well, then keep that pin as you like it, how you feel it's easier and more comfortable..But I can't be 100% sure with that because I don't own EZ Flash IV..

Every cart that contains battery is recommended to be charged for the first time (and 3-in-1 too), but if it's working I'm guessing no damage has been done..

In M3 Lite Perfect, just use ordinary cross screwdriver, nothing special, whatever you can find in your house and it fits the screw..I changed it with my pocket knife, it fir perfectly, and it didn't damage plastic or the screw at all!

Nathan-NL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I will charge it anyway than..

Even if I only hold it it opens up :S

Let's go changing
biggrin.gif

Edit: Could it be possible..I can't reach the rumble part of GBA ExpLoader with that 3-in-1 and the Opera browser doens't work in combo with my fav. CycloDS Evo..

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Just wanted you to know. There's no need for the Superkey if you have a CycloDS, because the CycloDS can perform the exact same task by holding up on the d-pad when starting your DS.

Nathan-NL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is remarkable..

www.shop.01media.com offered me 2 free M3 Lite shells (black was also possible), now I only have the problem with the EZ-FLASH IV Lite Deluxe shell, but it's out of stock everywhere..

Nathan-NL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So the place where I've got the EZ-FLASH IV Lite Deluxe is fixing my problem with the M3 Lite Perfect and now I have to find some black shell for the EZ-FLASH IV Lite Deluxe..

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I did look around, but i can't find any places, have you tried e-mailing the place where you get that Deluxe cart from, and asking them if they would sell you a black case if they have it?

Nathan-NL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, they don't have it in stock anymore..

(I have emailed I Shop Video Game, because they have the EZ-FLASH IV Lite Compact in stock, so maybe any shells are left..)

ganonize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey guys,
i have a gameboy advance, would you suggest me to buy the EZ flash IV from dealextreme (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11179)?
can i play every game without problems with this cart?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ganonize said:
hey guys,
i have a gameboy advance, would you suggest me to buy the EZ flash IV from dealextreme (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11179)?
can i play every game without problems with this cart?

It's the best GBA cart out there, so buy it
smile.gif

I have it myself, and it works like a charm here.

ganonize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thanks four your fast answers!
smile.gif

is there a good alternative WITH rtc? (shouldnt be tii expensive either)

by the way, do you guys now, if dealextrem is a reliable shop? i mean i ordered my efa flash (simple) there, which doenst work properly, and i dont know if this was an accident or if dxtreme sells bad hardware. any1 made experiences with dealextreme`?
greetings

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ganonize said:
thanks four your fast answers!
smile.gif

is there a good alternative WITH rtc? (shouldnt be tii expensive either)

by the way, do you guys now, if dealextrem is a reliable shop? i mean i ordered my efa flash (simple) there, which doenst work properly, and i dont know if this was an accident or if dxtreme sells bad hardware. any1 made experiences with dealextreme`?
greetings

I think the only GBA card that supports RTC is this one

And DealExtreme is probably the most famous shop around here to buy flashcards from, so yeah, it's very reliable!
Mail them for more info, you should get a new unit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo